Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Menoram - 2014 Dec 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Attachment 17355

My Xmas gift to you. Hoping next package you unwrap has this special egg inside.
    Thanks, hun I just hope that I'll end up getting it before it goes 'limited' --- which will probably be sometime in early-mid January

I'm actually breeding another 22hr one right now but it'll probably be ANOTHER Hippogryph -___- That would make it my third Hippo in under a day with no Menoram in sight. I already have 3 currently (one that I leveled up to 15 a while back) so I definitely don't need another one >.<

I hope, for the sake of X-mas spirit, they increase the seemingly-lifeless odds for this one and most X-mas creatures...

Here's hoping:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Menoram-.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	17364
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    I keep getting conducktor so annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    I just got my second one first try using lightening Leo and frost fang lol I won't keep my second as I don't keep doubles I'm only breeding for mines bits it be good if u could sell to other players though that an idea for TL to think about!
    If I get a 2nd, I'll keepit as a baby bc she's super adorable

Executive Chef
    Just got a twenty-one timer. So close and yet so far. I am praying that it means I will finally have a gold lion after 3 months of trying for that one since it came out, but with my luck it'll be a duplicate storm sphinx.

Fashion Designer
    Just got a 22 hour timer with my Owl Bear and Falconch. I don't have the Hippogryph so I would be happy with any outcome. Especially since I put 4 elements together. Still trying for the Unicorn too lol

Executive Chef
    Trying for menoram, seamur and porcupine and I've gotten two storm sphinx in a row!!
    I already have three of these!! Now expecting a long line of commons :-(
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Attachment 17355
    My Xmas gift to you. Hoping next package you unwrap has this special egg inside.
    Shouldn't that be a Hanukkah gift? lol

But seriously, I'm not Jewish but I do love that they put a Hanukkah-themed animal in the mix. And making its antlers a menorah is so clever!

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Just got a twenty-one timer. So close and yet so far. I am praying that it means I will finally have a gold lion after 3 months of trying for that one since it came out, but with my luck it'll be a duplicate storm sphinx.
    I couldn't wait. I sped it and it's a gold lion! I can't believe it! Now to get this and the 3 Xmas animals...
    Last edited by zenobia42; 12-17-14 at 08:09 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I couldn't wait. I sped it and it's a gold lion! I can't believe it! Now to get this and the 3 Xmas animals...
    Congrats!! Many don't care for the lion but he's one of my favorites
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Congrats, Zen! I want that Golden Lion! I think he's one of the cutest. I guess I'm a little biased though because I'm a cat person.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to those who got this 😀 I think he's cute and I also think it's limited because it IS a holiday animal. I still don't have the Seamur in one game or the Santa Claws in both but am tired of the same fails. I keep getting Turtisle fails and Plantler fails but at least the faerie ferret fail is only three hours

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast