Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Menoram - 2014 Dec 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    By putting 4 elements in the den you're increasing the odds of failure
    If you're missing hyppo, citrine and the new one, narrow it down to 2-3 failers, that's why I suggested unicorn with falconch (as you don't have hyppograph)
    Evi, I'm not too sure on the Unicorn x Lightning/Water combo to be honest. I've tried using unicorn for many, many limited animals and I've yet to get a limited animal (or a gem creature DURING limited breeding times) through a unicorn pairing. Maybe it's just my horrid luck, or paranoia talking, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually get a limited using unicorn in the breeding pool.

Or am I wrong? :\
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Evi, I'm not too sure on the Unicorn x Lightning/Water combo to be honest. I've tried using unicorn for many, many limited animals and I've yet to get a limited animal (or a gem creature DURING limited breeding times) through a unicorn pairing. Maybe it's just my horrid luck, or paranoia talking, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually get a limited using unicorn in the breeding pool.

Unicorn + reindeer (if I'm not mistaken) got people santa claws? Does that count?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post

I have many times. The only reason I didn't pair it this time was bc I seriously didn't want to get stuck with a 45 hour citrine which I have one and don't care for a 2nd as I don't like her looks

Executive Chef
    Why does every one assume it's gonna be limited
    It's not Christmas animlas and not holiday themed

Can some one clarify

Hate those limited animlas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post

Can some one clarify

I think menoram was for Chanukah , but I'm not a 100% sure

Fashion Designer
    OK I MADE MISTAKE FIRST POST HAD HYPOGRYPH

BUT DOUBLE CHECKED AND HAVE IT THIS TIME LOL

FROSTFANG and LIGHTENING LEOPARD 22hrs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	17339

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post

Can some one clarify

I assume it's limited (and I would bet my bottom dollar on the assumption of its limit-ability is indeed correct) because of two factors:

1) It's Hanukkah themed, thus holiday-themed (all holiday-themed animals are limited no matter what in DS so I assume it's true in FFS)
    2) Its breeding time is the same as the Hippogryph (as people have seen, most holiday-themed animals with the same breeding time as other element hybrids tend to get the boot sooner or later)

It's not confirmed... yet. But, with the fact that the mods of this forum assured us that Pumpkin Panda was not limited, and it turned out they were wrong... well, you can see my concern here, yes? If the mods are misled on what is or will not be limited in the future, chances are the safest route to take is to assume every animal that is holiday/seasonal-themed is (and will always be) limited---either a few weeks after its release or a few months.

As for me, I'm taking no chances with this animal. An actual staff member would have to physically come onto the forum and tell me in a post that this animal is not (or ever will be limited) to assure me at all of its permanence. Otherwise, by this point, I trust no one
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    OK I MADE MISTAKE FIRST POST HAD HYPOGRYPH

BUT DOUBLE CHECKED AND HAVE IT THIS TIME LOL

FROSTFANG and LIGHTENING LEOPARD 22hrs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	17339
    Congrats. I think I'll try for a 2nd one as I find him adorable
    Though who knows how many tries it will take me this time

Fashion Designer
    If u get first time again I advise you buy a lotto ticket and share with me pppllleeeeaaaasssseee u know crispy spirit and all lol

I'm tryn now to clear room for all these new animals and habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Evi, I don't know about your odds, but mine are terrible. I've used up about 500 gems so far and nothing but Conducktors (a few Falconchs) and only one Hippogryph. TL has HORRIBLY messed with the odds on this one, let me tell you.

Don't you find it odd that nearly three hours in and only TWO users have gotten it?

TL is such a scrooge with breeding odds since Halloween and it seems like the more 'valuable' it is---i.e. a 'limited' Super Rare that gives decent coinage---the more they make the odds to get it so low that it only allows for the super-lucky to get it

I mean, seriously... 500 gems and NO Menoram. This sickens me...
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 12-16-14 at 02:39 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast