Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Christmas World Event - 12/16/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I can't store my wooden sleigh. The only option is to sell it. Anybody else is having the same issue? I remember from last world event we were able to store everything.
    You just need to wait a little bit

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much to everyone who made this happen!! Whoohoo!!

My final present count was around the 4100 - 4200 mark.

Farm Supplier
    I cant store any of the 3 christmas Items (sleigh, X-mas tree, Candy cane), i dont even have the sell option, when I tap the item and tap the move button only the x (cancel) and rotate tabs show.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hounds66 View Post
    I cant store any of the 3 christmas Items (sleigh, X-mas tree, Candy cane), i dont even have the sell option, when I tap the item and tap the move button only the x (cancel) and rotate tabs show.
    I have all options, try force closing your game, that helped me when I couldn't store the sleigh

This was probably my last World Event push in this game unless they change things up a bit. For all the effort, both the events so far have loaded up my storage with a bunch of Earth-Fire and Nature-Fire animals. It seems that variety among the element types prizes is too much of a tall order in Fantasy Forest. At least the World Event prizes in Dragon Story offer some variation -- there's usually just one element that all the prizes have in common. But here they award us with the same boring element combo for the entire set of prize animals. What's worse, they keep using the oldest and least lucrative elements. Bah!

I'd really like to see regular battles dropping collectibles for the World Events (although this would require players to have an active Battleground with lots of levels left to fight -- not always the case for very progressive players.)

Also, the mining truly SUCKS in these events! There should be at least 2 World Event collectibles awarded for each Rune found. With only one explosive being awarded for every six hours of breeding, we shouldn't have Runes coming up with NO Event items. Why are we "failing" on successful mining sessions? When you consider that we can't actually collect the Runes we find if we've reached the expansion max, getting no "presents" or "pumpkins" or whatnot is downright foul.

I can't keep doing so much for so little. Clean it up, TeamLava. More variety in prizes and more productive ways to get the collectibles, please. You went from monthly World Events (in other games) to one every two months. So you now have MORE time to improve the experience.

Oh, and one more thing. Can you please time the events so that they don't end AFTER the featured holiday? I really didn't see the point of hatching YakOLantern after Halloween. And Krampus? He traditionally comes out at least a week before Christmas; not TWO WEEKS LATER!!
    Last edited by sand; 01-12-15 at 04:36 AM.
    One family. Three forests.
    Forest Gump (invite PLAYPEN)
    Satyr Sanctuary (invite SAND)
    Vash-Naroom (invite SANDSCAPE)

Executive Chef
    "I can't keep doing so much for so little"

this hits the nail on the head.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738