Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas World Event - 12/16/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I received a pop up saying this World Event, that started on December, 16th is going to end on January, 2nd, now my question.
    How the heck, can this World Event ends on January, 2nd when the World Event is 24 days?

The World Event ending on January, 2nd, the timer of the event is wrong, it should be 17 days and not 24, if it's really 24, so the Event ends on January, 8th.
    Maybe this world event was to start last Tuesday (12-9-14) and for whatever reason it didn't. Then the January 2nd would have made sense. If it got postponed to yesterday, they probably forgot to change the date on the morning pop up. I wouldn't worry about it. Obviously we have 23 days left.
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 12-17-14 at 10:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melis2a84 View Post
    Ohh New York I would love to come there one day hopefully in the next couple of years
    I bet that's a long long flight from Australia

I think the event with the presents ends in 24 days. The Jam 2nd is just for the reindeer, poodle, and santa claws
    You matter. No matter what sort of day, or week, or life you have been having, please believe this. I may not know you, but what I know is that you can accomplish greatness by being around, and being alive, no matter how horrible it seems, and no matter how it may seem like you can never be happy, you still matter. I know it may seem silly/stupid to put this in a signature, but after reading about a few things recently, I just needed to do this, at least for a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kestrelcatcher View Post
    I think the event with the presents ends in 24 days. The Jam 2nd is just for the reindeer, poodle, and santa claws
    The pop up says the event ends on Jan. 2nd, so the pop up is wrong, since the timer is right.

oh man oh man oh man i worked my butt off for the halloween event but my dumb newbie butt didn't get the prize i REALLY wanted -- the dragon -- but this time i am PREPARED. i only got up a little while ago but i'm at 89 already without speeding more than the last couple of hours of a breeding ;u;

same goes for ds actually i was so close to the phantom dragon, but... /broken sobbing
    Vampires Live || Dragon Story || Castle Story || Bakery Story || Restaurant Story || Fantasy Forest Story

I stopped playing Pet Shop and Zoo because the prices were too high for it to be fun for me; sorry!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Maybe this world event was to start last Tuesday (12-9-14) and for whatever reason it didn't. Then the January 2nd would have made sense. If it got postponed to yesterday, they probably forgot to change the date on the morning pop up. I wouldn't worry about it. Obviously we have 23 days left.
    That would make sense. They probably couldn't start it until the app update was posted in the app store and they had originally thought the app store would have it up by then. But a week or so ago was when they app store put up those gazillion app updates with the Red (charity) promotion... then a week after that they all got updates to go back to normal. So the app store was probably really backlogged.

The Honorable Panda
    I have already had my pop ups for the day so I cannot check .

I will get some clarification .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Guys!

Just got my merry meercat here is the egg:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	17376

And next pic unlocks Hollie collie:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	17377
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for posting, MeLiS2a84. Very nice Egg!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I received a pop up saying this World Event, that started on December, 16th is going to end on January, 2nd, now my question.
    How the heck, can this World Event ends on January, 2nd when the World Event is 24 days?

The World Event ending on January, 2nd, the timer of the event is wrong, it should be 17 days and not 24, if it's really 24, so the Event ends on January, 8th.
    I did get some clarification:
    The true end date is January 9, 2014 at 11:30am Pacific time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request