Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Winter Solstice Dragon 12-16-14 (IOS)

Got mine too! With a few days left. Is was hard work �� I really need to start making more dragons epic now...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Check it again. I believe what you saw is 24 seconds to craft (as compared to 2 days for most dragons).
    No the timer seems to have moved we had 7 days originally which should take us to Tuesday evening now we have the egg crafted the timer has gone to 24 hours! I accidentally let an egg hatch without realising this would happen. I'm going to speed it up when I can because otherwise I might still be asleep when the timer runs out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Check it again. I believe what you saw is 24 seconds to craft (as compared to 2 days for most dragons).
    Yes, the dragon takes 24seconds, but the last goal were we need to awake the Winter Solstice, we only have 24hrs to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    No the timer seems to have moved we had 7 days originally which should take us to Tuesday evening now we have the egg crafted the timer has gone to 24 hours! I accidentally let an egg hatch without realising this would happen. I'm going to speed it up when I can because otherwise I might still be asleep when the timer runs out.
    No one would know the last goal had a timer (24hrs) I saw this, a player already posted about this goal, I was able to do the things without losing the goal, I don't think that we lose the dragon if we only hatch him after the goal desappear, since we have him already crafted, we don't lose him, it has always been like this.

Probably the 7 days is for us to now that this dragon is only available for 7 days, and the last goal, since it's the last one, we only have 24hrs, but we don't lose the dragon, the goal only desappears, this is what I think.
    Last edited by cocauina; 12-21-14 at 07:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    OK. I didn't notice the switch in the timer on the main account and the other still shows 3 days.

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! Just got it ❤️❤️😍😍

Executive Chef
    I'll be able to craft in the morning once my Snow Owl is epic.

Executive Chef
    It's too cute to evolve!!

The Honorable Panda
    You can craft the Winter Solstice Dragon up until January 6th.

The goal expires soon, so make sure you have your reward egg in time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I thought this might be good in the arena - you know, being an unbreedable super rare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I thought this might be good in the arena - you know, being an unbreedable super rare.
    I would think so, especially being 3 color. That's how I judge all dragons now...will it be good in the arena?? lol

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast