Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Winter Solstice Dragon 12-16-14 (IOS)

Banned
    I am glad everyone was able to get this one. It is nice to have a goal with in a goal so to speak.

Farm Supplier
    Are these expired already? I can't find quests anymore and I don't know if I got the egg as my spell shop is crafting my mining Egyptian dragon. I can't seem to find information anywhere regarding this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    Are these expired already? I can't find quests anymore and I don't know if I got the egg as my spell shop is crafting my mining Egyptian dragon. I can't seem to find information anywhere regarding this.
    I'm sorry I can't help you out because I've finished the quest. Have a look in your storage for the Winter Solstice egg. Double check your goalbook thoroughly, I always lose my quests in there! If you find the egg in your storage, you have until January 6th to craft it.

Farm Supplier
    I sure hope not... Don't see quest or egg. I know I was on the last part. I would have used gold to finish. I used gold to finish the Egyptian dragon since I don't have much mining time or dragons to evolve. I thought I had until end of Tuesday to finish.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    When you finish to goal, you egg will go into your spell Shop.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    My spell shop is busy crafting so I can't check. But I don't want to miss out but I don't see quest in my log. Just wondering if these goals are expired yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the goals. But its not letting me craft it in the shop. Its showing that i have no egg. I even tried force quitting. No change. All that work for nothing. I'm running the newest version of the game too

Farm Supplier
    I also was on the final quest yesterday but have no egg showing. Quest disappeared and I should have been able to craft the egg.

Why is the quest gone? I've been busting my tail on my youngest island (Storm8 ID PLAYPEN) to get the Snow Owl from level 9 to 10. Now I see there is no more goal! What the heck happened? If we have until next week to craft the Winter Solstice, why yank the goal and quest so soon? ALL my food went to this one dragon to complete this multi-step quest. THIS IS FOUL!

Really disappointing because the whole quest within the goal within the World Event concept was so cool. Or so it seemed. Turns out it was just COLD.

Executive Chef

Angry

My quest disappeared too early and I never got to finish the goal set, even though I was on the last one before awakening the dragon. It's holiday time and people are busy, they should've let these goals last till the end of the month, this was barely enough time to even complete the goals, unless you can sit and play all day.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast