Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 12-16-2014

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-16-19-49-52-1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	17334Thanks jewelfang. Ye i like the display, worth 24gems. And makes up for the crazy tiny lamp!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-16-19-50-24-1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	17335  

I feel like a who that lives in who ville and MR Grinch just robbed me before Christmas even happen. Just sad, sad, sad, state of affairs. And someone posted they opened the box only to receive the same nutcracker offered outside the box for cheaper. Now that's being Grinched!!

Executive Chef
    Another boring update /sigh...

The catalogue is just hideous, the coat is so badly designed, it looks like an abominable snowman coat, I know we've all been asking for more color, but that red shirt underneath doesn't help it at all, in fact, it only makes it worse, even a white/beige shirt would'e looked better. The sunglasses are ridiculously huge and don't look good at all. The ankle boots are okay, but I'm not gonna buy anything in the closet for gems anymore unless it's really really pretty, closet prices are just too much for me anymore. The purse is nice, I really like the bow, but black on black, can barely even notice it.

The only floor decor is a nutcracker that's missing both his eyes..?

And then I see a new box and if I thought I could escape from all the colorless creations of TL's designers lately (really I don't even understand how they can even keep their job with all the bad designs lately), then there's a disappointment in the box section too: The White Luggage Box. I mean, really, MORE white???

/serious head shake. I won't be playing much anymore. That's it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post

ID:	17334Thanks jewelfang. Ye i like the display, worth 24gems. And makes up for the crazy tiny lamp!
    Was going to ask what lamp until I looked closer, if it's the purple thingy on the ground that's not even worth 10 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol!! Ye i got grinched!! Im glad iv no gems left! Didnt buy my monthly batch yet, and may not bother at all. The display is 2nd prize btw.

I got tiny snowmancry cry cry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	17338  
    Last edited by lala8la; 12-16-14 at 01:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post

That display is lovely! Makes me want to try the box some more. My smaller ones would do well with the all grey, white and black theme. Though this box should have been released last week. I just don't buy gems for the smaller ones. If there is a sale for xmas on gems I'll think about it. But seriously? Nothing seasonal during what is argubaly the biggest holiday of the year? Even if you don't celebrate it, it's still huge and should have had more items by now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lala8la View Post
    I got tiny snowman����
    He's not even cute.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I got 2nd place cries
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lala8la View Post
    I got tiny snowman����
    Id be miffed if Id spent 24 gems on Olaf's slightly disturbed yet still happy trailer park cousin.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast