Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 12-16-2014

Fashion Designer
    I agree about the Nutcracker thing just being a mistake. That being said, plenty of effort is going into this game on the part of the devs. They did create an entire box full of items, and a new catalogue and new content for us each week. FAR more work goes into this game than Candy Mania or whatever.

What we are questioning here is the taste of that content. that is all. IT's art, so it is subjective, but it seems like a lot of people really disliked this weeks box items, except for maybe first place, and some people didn't even like that.

So what I'm over is the ugly and boring update. Because I know there will be exciting and beautiful content updates someday again. Those are the ups and downs I was talking about, in the art choices. Now if their LTO prices skyrocket again, I'll be back to being an unhappy camper. But if they give us steady content, and I like at least some of it (say half?) then I'm good.

Whether it's a mistake or not, I think it serves as an example. If people don't care after one day, TL will consider that into their decision making in future. My biggest worry with this example is that for the first time, a box contained a market item.

How would you feel if instead of TL releasing one new box with 3 class A items (1st & 2nd prize quality) and 6 class B items (3rd & 4th prize), they instead split content to release two boxes (not at the same time) each with only 1 class A item, 7 class B items, and one market item (an older item or one part of a recent update), which is what I feel the last box was. TL expend less effort on the content, but could get close to twice as much gems spent on boxes. That's the boundary that's being tested in this accidental experiment. From there they could easily progress to 1 class A item, 4 class B items, and 4 market items.

It's obvious they've been cutting corners and trying to reduce work and increase efficiency\profitability. That change to how boxes are stocked could very well be the next step.

Executive Chef
    If it was an honest mistake, I'm fairly certain they didn't mean to actually include a box item into the market and vice versa which means it's unlikely to happen again. I've never heard of it happening before.

Am I tripping or there is a new update???
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    Yes, there's a new update. Christmas came early. There's a display as well. Don't know what else is available. Will post pictures.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Oh my Gosh!!! I've never seen it has to be let me go see!!! Oh my we got another update I seen a LTO expires in 3 days and the catalog so far still looking.

Ok good cause I saw the LTO and I thougt... "did I miss something? Is it tuesday? Should I be at work? " lmao
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Executive Chef
    Winter Green LTO

45 Gems
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    Ok good cause I saw the LTO and I thougt... "did I miss something? Is it tuesday? Should I be at work? " lmao
    They are spoiling us this season, Tuesday update, Christmas sale & more goodies today. I'm going to drop!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

There's an adorable reindeer for coins. They got me at the right time perfect timing in the middle of my 3rd Christmas re model..lol
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-20-14 at 01:15 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast