Thread: Paid 30 gems, Holiday tree DID NOT upgrade to stage 11

Fashion Designer

Paid 30 gems, Holiday tree DID NOT upgrade to stage 11

Quote Originally Posted by seahawkran View Post
    ... if that is so then the "30 gems button" should be by the rewards at the bottom and not within the task at top, which specifically states "Upgrade the Holiday Tree to Stage 11" ...
    I completely agree with you. Perhaps it has been different in the past but in this particular case it says very clearly "upgrade the holuday tree to STAGE 11" I dont care what prize it is showing!!! That is what it SAYS and so that is what it should DO!! I took screen shots showing that...and the FACT of the matter is....it offered to UPGRADE the tree to STAGE 11 for 30 gems and IT DID NOT!! My tree is STILL AT STAGE 5!! Gem traps are one thing but this is flat out LYING!! I am sending in my screen shots to team lava. But i really think this needs to be addressed here in the forum!!

This is the issue as copied from the thread on the holiday goals. It clearly states in the box "Upgrade Holiday Tree To Stage 11" with the little clock and 30 grms right beside it. I (and others) have paid our 30 gems, but my tree is still at stage 5. Can you please explain this? I want what was offered when I surrendered my 30 gems, and that was a stage 11 tree. Thankyou

Host(ess)

Holiday Tree

I also got caught in this. I hope TL will address this but I do not have much hope. This is a business for them and will only interest them when it effects their bottom line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I completely agree with you. Perhaps it has been different in the past but in this particular case it says very clearly "upgrade the holuday tree to STAGE 11" I dont care what prize it is showing!!! That is what it SAYS and so that is what it should DO!! I took screen shots showing that...and the FACT of the matter is....it offered to UPGRADE the tree to STAGE 11 for 30 gems and IT DID NOT!! My tree is STILL AT STAGE 5!! Gem traps are one thing but this is flat out LYING!! I am sending in my screen shots to team lava. But i really think this needs to be addressed here in the forum!!

This is the issue as copied from the thread on the holiday goals. It clearly states in the box "Upgrade Holiday Tree To Stage 11" with the little clock and 30 grms right beside it. I (and others) have paid our 30 gems, but my tree is still at stage 5. Can you please explain this? I want what was offered when I surrendered my 30 gems, and that was a stage 11 tree. Thankyou
    Sorry for the confusion! There have been no changes to Goals in Farm Story 2. By tapping on the 30 Gems on the side of the requirement, it will complete that Goal. The Goal "Merry Christmas, Farmer!" for Upgrading the Holiday Tree to Stage 11 rewarded players with 20 Presents. We'll share your concerns with the team for consideration in future events. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact support@teamlava.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.