Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Update

New Update

We just got an update Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	17298

Fashion Designer
    Oh I hope it's for a world event!

Executive Chef
    I think it's to fix bugs.

Fashion Designer
    Hoping that they fixed the chances of breeding so as we the players dont get so many failed breeds. Actually got my fingers crossed they I can finally breed the Christmas animals without the fails.

Fashion Designer
    Nothing new sadly

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Nothing new sadly
    Agree with u there, I'm still breeding fails. Why cant they improve the rate of successful breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    @ any staff / moderator - do you know if the latest update is to help older device by any chance ?last 2 updates stopped my iPad from playing this so i don't want to mesh with the update before knowing if it will help Ipad / or prevent my older itouch from playing .

Rhino Keeper
    Just says bug fixes, we do not need to know more then that I guess. Why would we expect patch release notes? That is just silly when you can just say "bug fixes". Storm 8 only wants to be paid like a software company, they do not want to have to do the work. So bug fixes should be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by angela3737 View Post
    @ any staff / moderator - do you know if the latest update is to help older device by any chance ?last 2 updates stopped my iPad from playing this so i don't want to mesh with the update before knowing if it will help Ipad / or prevent my older itouch from playing .
    I hear you. I'm still using version 1.3.1, the one they released late in October with the weird looking Magmacore mascot. This is the third update they've released since then, and I've found no reason to bite. I play all my forests on a single device -- an old iPhone 4, so I'm reluctant to update unless the newer version unlocks something I can't currently have.

For a while, I wondered whether the old October version was locking me out of new breeds, but Vash-Naroom bred Pumpkin Panda and the first two of the Christmas Presents Trio so far. The two elder forests are still struggling to breed Pumpy; guess it's just rotten luck.

Well, who knows. Today (Tuesday) may bring the long-anticipated Second Annual (LOL) Fantasy Forest Story World Event. And maybe we will need v.1.4.2 to join the fun, just like we needed v.1.3.1 for the Trick Or Treat pumpkin collection. Bring on the candy canes, holly branches, mistletoe sprigs or whatever!
    One family. Three forests.
    Forest Gump (invite PLAYPEN)
    Satyr Sanctuary (invite SAND)
    Vash-Naroom (invite SANDSCAPE)

Executive Chef
    I hope this update is really bug fixes like they say, when I star visiting from neighbors, after I visit around 20 islands, the trees to expand of every islands, animals and some habitats, just vanish, I force close the game and then open, and it's back, but if I visit around 20 islands again, I have the same problem.

Let's see if that doesn't happen in this update. And let's see if we have a World Event today..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast