Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wizards Study. How to unlock???

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drifterjean View Post
    I see all this stuff from 2013 about it being updated soon. It's 2015 and I've no quests to be done ..and yet I can't get to Merlin's library. Someone help!
    The Wizards Study goal is future storyline. I'll let players know about updates when I can.... Till then, we can all continue to stock up on items.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Wizards Study goal is future storyline. I'll let players know about updates when I can.... Till then, we can all continue to stock up on items.
    So, just to clarify, I finished gathering the papers and everything needed for the wizard's study, but it's ok that it didn't unlock the study? Maybe they need to put a "to be continued" note when you get to the end of an update. It's hard to know when there's been a glitch and when it's just time to wait.

I've been reading threads, but I can't tell what people have and have not finished. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happygyrl View Post
    So, just to clarify, I finished gathering the papers and everything needed for the wizard's study, but it's ok that it didn't unlock the study? Maybe they need to put a "to be continued" note when you get to the end of an update. It's hard to know when there's been a glitch and when it's just time to wait.

I've been reading threads, but I can't tell what people have and have not finished. Thanks!
    Yes, that's right.... The wizard study is for a future update.

I've been thinking about having a thread about the storyline and where the current end is. Maybe that is a good idea after all!

New Resident
    Will this ever be unlocked? :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by geborah View Post
    Will this ever be unlocked? :/
    Maybe, if we ever actually get another update.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    It's been so long though. Think it's time to delete. It didn't really take off this one. Shame, I liked the concept.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123