Thread: Missing recipe in kitchen

Question Missing recipe in kitchen

Attached is a picture of a delivery featuring a recipe I never saw before. When I tap it, it says made in the kitchen, but my kitchen has no such recipe. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	17248  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristenruns719 View Post
    Attached is a picture of a delivery featuring a recipe I never saw before. When I tap it, it says made in the kitchen, but my kitchen has no such recipe. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!
    That requires expansion to the truffle forest. Needs 1 Truffle butter and 3 white truffles.

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    That requires expansion to the truffle forest. Needs 1 Truffle butter and 3 white truffles.
    I have the truffle forest expansion and access to all the other truffle recipes. Here is my kitchen...there is a different truffle recipe available but not that one I need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	17256  

I have the truffle forest expansion and access to all the other truffle recipes. Here is my kitchen...there is a different truffle recipe available but not that one I need.
    I think you are missing the risotto recipe:|
    It is made in the kitchen but somehow is not showing up in your kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder then if it is a level issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ella012 View Post
    I think you are missing the risotto recipe:|
    It is made in the kitchen but somehow is not showing up in your kitchen.
    Ooooh you know what, now that I know it's called risotto, I googled it and it looks like steamed rice is in the recipe? If that's the case, it's from the water garden and I haven't expanded to that yet. Bummer.

Post Answer to Risotto question.

I had the same issue, and my long winded reply didn't show up. ANSWER, you have to buy the Water garden and plant rice.
    BUT MY Dilema is, I harvested eight mounts of rice, it's stored in my silo. The Risotto NOW shows up in my kitchen, but.....the rice is in a grey bowl, and it shows I don't have any. Do I have to buy the Sushi House to make cooked rice for the Risotto???????
    Last edited by ErnieKatz; 01-07-15 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I had the same issue, and my long winded reply didn't show up. ANSWER, you have to buy the Water garden and plant rice.
    BUT MY Dilema is, I harvested eight mounts of rice, it's stored in my silo. The Risotto NOW shows up in my kitchen, but.....the rice is in a grey bowl, and it shows I don't have any. Do I have to buy the Sushi House to make cooked rice for the Risotto???????
    Yes, you need to get the sushi house in order to made rice bowl, nori, wasabi paste and etc.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Mini........thank you sooooooo much for your reply!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I have the same issue, opened the truffle forest because that is what the cook told me to do. There was nothing about the water garden. Now I can't make risotto with out it. Maybe this needs to be changed to open the water garden then the truffle forest. Makes me mad........