Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not making Any coins while i'm Away

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! Did you happen to move the doors for your bakery around 3 days ago? We've moved the door and it seems like we're getting the popups. Please let us know if that helped!
    Replied below

Hey there! Did you happen to move the doors for your bakery around 3 days ago? We've moved the door and it seems like we're getting the popups. Please let us know if that helped!
    Just got in my bakery now, and noticed someone moved the doors... Ir was not me... It was you?
    I still dont get the Pop ups, and money is not updating 😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karynunes View Post
    Just got in my bakery now, and noticed someone moved the doors... Ir was not me... It was you?
    I still dont get the Pop ups, and money is not updating ��
    Hey there. We did move the doors away from each other. Could you wait a couple of minutes and try to open your game? We were able to consistently get the popup of how many Coins were earned after we moved the doors.

Hey there. We did move the doors away from each other. Could you wait a couple of minutes and try to open your game? We were able to consistently get the popup of how many Coins were earned after we moved the doors.
    Weird but i got in 5 mins ago, and had 22333 coins... Now i got in again and still Have The same amount... And no pop ups. Only get the Pop up if i turn off the iPad...can be some app i have installed? Cause Why i only get the Pop up and see how much coins i did when i turn off the iPad and then get in? I have To turn the iPad off All the time, cause if i enter in the bakery over and over again without turn the iPad off, the coins are always the same, and no pop ups 😞

Im using only 1 door To see if that helps. But still nothing On my end! All The same 😞

I'm having the same problem as well. Sometimes I get the pop up stating how much I've earned. Sometimes I do not earn one single coin. This has been happening since Saturday or Sunday. I did not redecorate or move doors but I did have the game transferred to a new device recently. I've deleted and reinstalled the game and it's still not working ������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightstar34 View Post
    I'm having the same problem as well. Sometimes I get the pop up stating how much I've earned. Sometimes I do not earn one single coin. This has been happening since Saturday or Sunday. I did not redecorate or move doors but I did have the game transferred to a new device recently. I've deleted and reinstalled the game and it's still not working ������
    Sorry to hear that. We'll take a look into this further.

Sorry to hear that. We'll take a look into this further.
    I received an email from TL support, and did All u guys asked me to... I manually quit All the apps, clicking in the home button 2 times and then remover All the apps from the list, quitting them.
    Then i turned off the iPad, turned on again, and still not working.
    And then i deleted the app, downloaded again, and still nothing... I did carefully All u said for me To do... S? sad cause i love to Play This Game!
    Please Tell me what elas i can do? Keep Helping me please? Thanks s? much 😉

Just wanted to give an update. I moved the door and did a hard reset and nothing has changed. Sometimes I get the earned coins pop up and sometimes nothing. The version i have is 1.7.3.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightstar34 View Post
    Just wanted to give an update. I moved the door and did a hard reset and nothing has changed. Sometimes I get the earned coins pop up and sometimes nothing. The version i have is 1.7.3.
    I am having the same problem on my android. Have tried all the same options with no results.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast