Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not making Any coins while i'm Away

Not making Any coins while i'm Away

Please anyone help me? Noticed that for 3 days now, i only make coins when i'm playing... When i leave and get back to The bakery, i dont see that Pop up showing how much money i did, and i Have The same amount as when i left the bakery. What to do, i cant even cook or complete goals cause i have no money! Please help??

The Honorable Panda
    What is the version number of the game? Check under menu-help in your game. Small number at the bottom of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What is the version number of the game? Check under menu-help in your game. Small number at the bottom of the game.
    Version of The Game. 1.7.3

The Honorable Panda
    Please try deleting and redownloading the game.

Please try deleting and redownloading the game.
    Did that already, not working... Only working when i turn off The iPad, and then when i enter in the bakery i see the Pop up and see how much money i did, but if i go out of the bakery and enter again the se??es, 3 time, the i see the same amount og money.... To make money i Have to turn off the iPad All the time , and then turn On and enter in the bakery ....Tha?s the only way To Have some money in my bakery

Meant ** if i go out of the bakery and enter again the second time, 3 time, without turn off the iPad, then i see the same amount of money... To have an update of coins, i need To turn off the iPad

The Honorable Panda
    I will go ahead report this over.

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Did you happen to move the doors for your bakery around 3 days ago? We've moved the door and it seems like we're getting the popups. Please let us know if that helped!

I will go ahead report this over.

Please report for me, i reallly need help, nothing is working in my bakery 😞

Oh yes, i moved the doors yes, like many times in the last 2 days, cause i was redecorating...and that doesnt seem To help unfortunately! All Its working is to turn off the iPad, then when i get in, i see the money... Then i have to turn off again in order to Play again and see how much money i did... Where u having This same problem?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast