Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: Wishing well

  1. #51

    Wishing Well

    Very disappointed that I wasted so many expansion parts on the wishing well. So far, I have gotten a bag of corn, and a food item. You have to use one iron and one silver to craft the coin. I think the rewards should be expansion parts and building parts. Food items we can make much simpler.

  2. #52
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,149
    The Wishing Well is essentially a game of chance. Yes, sometimes it gives back items we really have no use for because we can make them ourselves...but sometimes they give us hard-to-get items. A couple of times I have gotten back decorations that are no longer available for sale, as well as tools and multi-stage crafting items (though the latter have been very, very rare occurrences).

    For what it's worth, I only use my Wishing Well when I buy the coins from the newspaper or a neighbor's (or random user's) side shop. Otherwise, it sits unused.

  3. #53
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,145
    I again, have bought something I don't particularly need yet (the coins for the wishing well) I found 10 of them a week and a half ago, or so.

    Is the wishing well worth expanding to at all? I've got roughly almost 90k coins, though I need at least 3 or so expansions to get it,

    I like to decorate! I like decorations more than I do any items worth of particular high value.

    Out of the two, the well and the air balloon, where should I expand to? I am hearing that you can possibly get decorations from the both of them. Which I like most.

    I like the purple colour to the wishing well, and it can be used (slightly) as a decorative piece itself, which I fully intend to make use out of, but is it worth expanding to? I know the drops are random, but I do like the idea of possibly earning decorations.

    Are the decorations worth it at all - if you can win them?

  4. #54
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,149
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I again, have bought something I don't particularly need yet (the coins for the wishing well) I found 10 of them a week and a half ago, or so.

    Is the wishing well worth expanding to at all? I've got roughly almost 90k coins, though I need at least 3 or so expansions to get it,

    I like to decorate! I like decorations more than I do any items worth of particular high value.

    Out of the two, the well and the air balloon, where should I expand to? I am hearing that you can possibly get decorations from the both of them. Which I like most.

    I like the purple colour to the wishing well, and it can be used (slightly) as a decorative piece itself, which I fully intend to make use out of, but is it worth expanding to? I know the drops are random, but I do like the idea of possibly earning decorations.

    Are the decorations worth it at all - if you can win them?
    See my previous post (right before yours) to see what the Wishing Well might give out. If you have the coins, you may as well expand to it. Decorations are not my priority, but occasionally I have been fortunate and received the items I needed for an order...or received a mining tool when I was running low.

    Given the options, I would suggest expanding to the Balloon Dock first. Not because of the possible decorations--though that seems to be your primary interest--and also not because you can also win some pets from the Balloon. I would choose the Balloon Dock because, during events that fill up our Barns and Silos, sometimes--not always, but sometimes--the Balloon provides an opportunity to drastically drain our inventory without simply discarding the items--and as your level increases, that may become a major issue during events. Moreover, you can send off large quantities at once, instead of being limited to only 10 at a time.

    Both have their uses, both have their drawbacks, and in the end, you will need to decide which is more easily obtained (the number of expansions needed, for example).

  5. #55
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    See my previous post (right before yours) to see what the Wishing Well might give out. If you have the coins, you may as well expand to it. Decorations are not my priority, but occasionally I have been fortunate and received the items I needed for an order...or received a mining tool when I was running low.

    Given the options, I would suggest expanding to the Balloon Dock first. Not because of the possible decorations--though that seems to be your primary interest--and also not because you can also win some pets from the Balloon. I would choose the Balloon Dock because, during events that fill up our Barns and Silos, sometimes--not always, but sometimes--the Balloon provides an opportunity to drastically drain our inventory without simply discarding the items--and as your level increases, that may become a major issue during events. Moreover, you can send off large quantities at once, instead of being limited to only 10 at a time.

    Both have their uses, both have their drawbacks, and in the end, you will need to decide which is more easily obtained (the number of expansions needed, for example).
    I did expand to the air balloon first, but I'm now also expanded to the well now.

    So nice! I have 200,000 coins still - and when I get to selling in the next week or not much after, I'll rebuild up my profit again.

    Anyway.

    Very nice! I hope to hopefully have a fully expanded farm by the end of the year. Only thing that may set me back in mostly the coins.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9E0E2D96-39C4-49BA-BEBF-D9A28B94A415.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	56652

    But regardless, I'm happy with my well now. I just put a coin in it, hopefully something good comes out of it in the next few hours.
    "quando corri per vincere non vedi quello che perdi" (J-Ax, Assenzio)

  6. #56
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,145
    You know, I'm glad I didn't purchase the well in hopes of a rare or good item.

    I just got a collectible (the boot/shoe) for the mole collection. Disappointed but not surprised, if I have to admit.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D9D60138-0373-4FFC-B5B8-D8383044EEC8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	56664
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C378B95-8DBB-4BD9-B977-4D04AABBC512.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	56663  
    "quando corri per vincere non vedi quello che perdi" (J-Ax, Assenzio)

  7. #57
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,149
    As I said, it's random. Who knows what your other coins will achieve?

  8. #58
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    As I said, it's random. Who knows what your other coins will achieve?
    Good point. I like using the well as a decoration, so I'm not upset too much over it. Hopefully future coins I use on it, will bring it better prizes! But if not, that is fine.

  9. #59
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,145
    After complaining a bit when I first got the well, I realise now that it can be a good perk in itself.

    I've gotten many things from it, though not a decoration yet.

    I've gotten 2 things that only higher levels can get and make.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFC19145-38DC-4253-9C92-5FB851F14156.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	56830
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A2924E6-7195-4F85-9E9D-38B88B1A5602.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	56831
    "quando corri per vincere non vedi quello che perdi" (J-Ax, Assenzio)

  10. #60
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,145
    I collected from the wishing well, got something from it - but I cannot find it?

    What is this and where is it?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	987C3D76-2CDE-40EA-95AC-E8425EFBC840.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	313.6 KB 
ID:	56863
    "quando corri per vincere non vedi quello che perdi" (J-Ax, Assenzio)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •