Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wishing well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by polispol View Post
    The wishing well can be moved so it's the cheapest expansion in terms of parts if you are rich in yellow coins. It's cute but useless, not very expensive for a decor
    I hadn't thought of that but I think it is in a stupid place anyway. It would've been more useful on the side near the forest.

Fashion Designer
    It's really a waist of money when gives very little!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Do you have to repair the wishing well with parts? After you expand with coins and deeds?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anidayle View Post
    Do you have to repair the wishing well with parts? After you expand with coins and deeds?
    No u don't build its set up allready

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    No u don't build its set up allready
    Thank you for your response!

New Resident
    And I suppose this feature is not available to Android players? Can I just transfer my game over to Ipad Mini using the same Storm ID?
    Visitor Message (Please Read): zen2071 (Strictly for Trading Purposes Only)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zen2071 View Post
    And I suppose this feature is not available to Android players? Can I just transfer my game over to Ipad Mini using the same Storm ID?
    Yes you can play on both devices by logging in .
    Please note, when on android, you will not able to access the IOS only features.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just bought a silver coin with a wishing well on it from Stormie. What is this for??? I haven't expanded to the well yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Check first page please for the info about the coin.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncourt View Post
    This sounds even worse than the hot air balloon! At leat with the balloon, you don't need to clear plots to get to it, and the number of maps, permits and deeds isn't TOO unreasonable. And even so, it's so difficult to earn enough parts. I play every day and even though I'm on level 47, I only have TWO deeds from my last expansion! (The white papers). It's so frustrating. I see other farms at my level where they have cleared every single plot. How do they do it? I can't imagine spending that much real money on expansion papers even if I wanted to - it would cost thousands of dollars! Sorry to vent, but I enjoy this game and it seems like TL is only thinking up ways to make it more and more difficult to play. Even their current offer of 4 papers each for $4.99 won't get me anywhere NEAR the well much less into it. So disappointed. Guess I'll have to chalk this up to another feature I won't be unlocking.
    same goes here. i am level 35 and the wishing well is the last expansion of "special things" or "tricks" TL has made. lol. i have been playing this game for 2 years since the first time it popped up on my dragon story newsfeed. i got 30 gold by purchasing this game. then i found my self leaving my 96 level dragon story and stuck on my farm. i have never ever wasted my real dollars for any game i am playing, i just hope to my luck. i often see the deeds maps and white papers on the market and grab them as fast as i can before the others do. and do the fishing and mining as many as i can to collect not only the main items but also the support tools to upgrade my barn and silo, as well as my buildings. i manage my playing time, one week selling things, any thing, and another week completing the plane request.
    i stopped completing the balloon request after my 45 tickets redeemed with a silly red balloon chair (you can see it near my pond) i thought it would be a cat or dog or even 25 gems.
    with that plan, i tend to get 30k to 35k per week and i manage my self to spend not more than 5k to shop at the market. i buy only the expansion needs and tools and some stuff while keep selling things that i don't think i need them. so within the "non-selling week" i lost no coins, see?
    i wish everyone is as lucky as i am without spending real money. but i did also loose coins for completing silly balloon requests, gosh...
    and one important question is, should i buy the wishing well or not???
    i rarely buy expansion land because i think i have to purchase the pond, the forest, the balloon, the alpaca, the the water garden, and the well first.
    and one more, to save more coins, i don't buy the same building, i had never buy the same building twice. i tend to upgrade what's been on my farm. by doing so, i don't wast the space on my farm as well as my coins. if you consider my planning, you may try it and see the difference. use your intuition, what's the highest demand that day or week and try to support the market.
    ah one more again, do not open the stormie trade before you buy all of them on the newsfeed. by doing so, you can earn double of the purchasing items, cheaper and double, what else do you need?
    i think i still have more suggestion but i am tired typing, i am using my old old old apple 4 device to play and browse, i just love this old device, lol, i have an android device though, but i don't think i will play something with it.
    i tapped and run, rarely leaving comments, and if i forget to tap, don't worry because i shop a lot, you can add me and let's be friend. see ya!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast