Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wishing well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    I recently expanded to the wishing well and wish I hadn't lol.
    It's not all that bad. I mean if your looking for something to keep you busy or for people at level 60 and already have everything.
    Here's what I've gotten so far.
    // Images Removed //
    I think I might just sell the coins and stop throwing them into the well. It's the easiest item to craft in the jewel maker and sells for $175 but the downside is it takes 6 hours to make.
    Really it should sell for more or at least grant decent wishes.
    Thanks for sharing the screen captures and comments! Greatly appreciated. I was rushing to expand to the Well but might just hold back for a while.
    Last edited by iLLUMI2012; 01-07-15 at 05:56 AM. Reason: removed pictures

Rhino Keeper
    I WISH that the wishing well would give items that rarely drop......like land expansion parts or paint or hammers, planks, nails, etc. Then it might be worth expanding there and taking 1 iron and 1 silver and 6 HOURS to make a single coin and then another 4 HOURS for the wish to be granted in the well. 10 HOURS to craft everything plus resources should net you more than items that you can easily craft in less than 3 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok.....this is getting ridiculous now. I just got a dragon fly for the otter collection gallery. What a waste. I just looked and I already had 4 of them bringing my total to 5. My wishing well is a one armed bandit.

I just 'wished' for a red butterfly which I have 8 of already!!

Farm Supplier
    I WISH that the wishing well would give items that rarely drop......like land expansion parts or paint or hammers, planks, nails, etc. Then it might be worth expanding there and taking 1 iron and 1 silver and 6 HOURS to make a single coin and then another 4 HOURS for the wish to be granted in the well. 10 HOURS to craft everything plus resources should net you more than items that you can easily craft in less than 3 hours.
    100% agree. I wished I'd use all the maps & tools to expand elsewhere rather than wishing well. Even though I do get items such as necklace & belt, other times I also get animal feed & collection album items.

I'd rather not waste tools to get iron & instead use them in mining for train orders. I only drop coin in wishing well when other farmers selling coins on the market.

Rhino Keeper
    I just keep thinking in the back of my mind that if I keep throwing coins into the well that sooner or later I'll get some rare ultra cool reward. Like maybe a pet or decoration like you'd find in Piper's treehouse. I really want TL to tell us exactly what items or categories are possible to get from the well. If it is possible to get the high dollar items it might not be so bad after all.

Executive Chef
    Ok.....this is getting ridiculous now. I just got a dragon fly for the otter collection gallery. What a waste. I just looked and I already had 4 of them bringing my total to 5. My wishing well is a one armed bandit.

I got one of those pink worm looking things in the mole collection. That's one-tenth of a collection to win a tool worth about 90 coins. Ridiculous.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I am leaving this until I have no other expansions!

i really regret so much that i expanded to the wishing well.
    A total waste of my papers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    I am leaving this until I have no other expansions!
    The wishing well can be moved so it's the cheapest expansion in terms of parts if you are rich in yellow coins. It's cute but useless, not very expensive for a decor

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast