Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wishing well

Quote Originally Posted by fortloner View Post
    That's the idea to get you to spend REAL money and 4.99 is not real money try $20 or $30.
    When I say "real money" I just mean actual currency, not virtual coins or gems. I understand that the whole purpose of the game is to make money - they are a business, they have to make money! It's just with games like this, unless I suddenly am flush with unlimited cash, I'm highly unlikely to ever spend $20 or $30 at once. I'll happily spend $60 or $70 or more over the course of a year $2 to $5 at a time, but not all at once. Maybe $10 if it's a great sale on something I feel I really, really want (like a special pet). Maybe.

Small amounts of money at a time feel like helping things along, while things that would truly require a larger amount at once feel like a money grab. The prizes in the treehouse feel like a money grab, for example, since it's truly impossible to get them without spending gems.

They do get "real money" from me and will continue to do so, but it's in a trickle over the course of time.

Rhino Keeper
    My thoughts too amyangel96. I would like to be able to put my gems into a safer place eg the cellar as I loose many by accidental taps, especially when grandbub feeds the animals lol. Think if I could safe guard them better I would be more inclined to purchase. Like you I trickle feed to the game knowing it is a business for TL and gives hours of pleasure and dare I say it..frustration too lol..not impressed with the wishing well. Happy holidays to all

Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I collected from the well twice, first time one silver ore, second time earrings. Whoop dee doo ! Each coin takes 1 silver ore and one iron ore. 6 hrs to make in jewelry maker, 5 hours in well for what?

Not worth it yet...
    LOL!!! Yup!!!
    all I have to say is Really??? Two lemon candles you call that a wish come true?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnieleer View Post
    LOL!!! Yup!!!
    all I have to say is Really??? Two lemon candles you call that a wish come true?
    Exactly! How about A SINGLE bag of pet food. "Wish come true" pffft gimme a break!

For those who haven't expanded there yet, don't...save your $75k for something else

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Exactly! How about A SINGLE bag of pet food. "Wish come true" pffft gimme a break!

For those who haven't expanded there yet, don't...save your $75k for something else

I agree. This is just another trick to slow players down in the game by using up papers and coins for no return.

I have just collect 2 pet food worth 49 coins and 1 iron worth 70 coins. The cost to make the silver coin is 140 coins.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    Can you give better prize for this?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-05-15 at 08:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I recently expanded to the wishing well and wish I hadn't lol.
    It's not all that bad. I mean if your looking for something to keep you busy or for people at level 60 and already have everything.
    Here's what I've gotten so far.

I think I might just sell the coins and stop throwing them into the well. It's the easiest item to craft in the jewel maker and sells for $175 but the downside is it takes 6 hours to make.
    Really it should sell for more or at least grant decent wishes.

Grand Emperor
    I'm at level 60 and wished I didn't expand there. It's an oversized, overpriced and totally useless well. Even as an decoration item, it's out of proportion and bigger than the buildings. If I could store it, it would be the first thing that goes into my cellar.

Every time TL comes up with something new it turns out to be a bust. I purchased a few coins, made a few and for a wishing well it was clueless! There are needs which TL can easily program in to make it fun but they do not go there. I am trying to make my farm fun and eye appealing, so I was motivated to get it and improve the look of my farm, much as I did for the hot air balloon...to eliminate an eyesore. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIMEAS WE SELL FOR LOW PRICES AND GET JUNK WHICH EITHER DOES NOT SELL IN YEARS GONE PAST OR SOMETHING FOR THE CELLAR! No other way to put it! I will not do the water garden as it does not look worth the effort and is an eyesore I can live with. AN OPTION SHOULD BE TO ALLOW US TO BUY IT AND FILL IT IN FOR SPACE TO FARM ON OR EVEN SHOW OFF OUR CELLAR TREASURES WHICH HAVE NO ROON TO PROPERLY BE DISPLAYED! Is that to much to ask?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytonsville20882 View Post
    Every time TL comes up with something new it turns out to be a bust. I purchased a few coins, made a few and for a wishing well it was clueless! There are needs which TL can easily program in to make it fun but they do not go there. I am trying to make my farm fun and eye appealing, so I was motivated to get it and improve the look of my farm, much as I did for the hot air balloon...to eliminate an eyesore. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIMEAS WE SELL FOR LOW PRICES AND GET JUNK WHICH EITHER DOES NOT SELL IN YEARS GONE PAST OR SOMETHING FOR THE CELLAR! No other way to put it! I will not do the water garden as it does not look worth the effort and is an eyesore I can live with. AN OPTION SHOULD BE TO ALLOW US TO BUY IT AND FILL IT IN FOR SPACE TO FARM ON OR EVEN SHOW OFF OUR CELLAR TREASURES WHICH HAVE NO ROON TO PROPERLY BE DISPLAYED! Is that to much to ask?

Actually the water garden is one thing which is worth expanding to.

It will actually make you money where as the balloon and wishing well with cost you money.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast