Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishing well

Fashion Designer
    I collected from the well twice, first time one silver ore, second time earrings. Whoop dee doo ! Each coin takes 1 silver ore and one iron ore. 6 hrs to make in jewelry maker, 5 hours in well for what?

Not worth it yet...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I collected from the well twice, first time one silver ore, second time earrings. Whoop dee doo ! Each coin takes 1 silver ore and one iron ore. 6 hrs to make in jewelry maker, 5 hours in well for what?

Not worth it yet...
    Completely agree! First prize was a ruby and second prize an ore. Hmmm 1 ore and 1 silver to make the coin, I gained nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Completely agree! First prize was a ruby and second prize an ore. Hmmm 1 ore and 1 silver to make the coin, I gained nothing!
    Third time a green butterfly for the collections... Not even the one that completes the butterfly collection for me. A total waste

Fashion Designer
    Btw, the charming tokens or whatever they're called can be sold for up to 175 each

Farm Supplier
    Received 1 honeycomb for my efforts.

Farm Supplier
    Surely this is not just for Xmas event as it used maps and coins. Any update on gift received?

Farm Supplier
    This sounds even worse than the hot air balloon! At leat with the balloon, you don't need to clear plots to get to it, and the number of maps, permits and deeds isn't TOO unreasonable. And even so, it's so difficult to earn enough parts. I play every day and even though I'm on level 47, I only have TWO deeds from my last expansion! (The white papers). It's so frustrating. I see other farms at my level where they have cleared every single plot. How do they do it? I can't imagine spending that much real money on expansion papers even if I wanted to - it would cost thousands of dollars! Sorry to vent, but I enjoy this game and it seems like TL is only thinking up ways to make it more and more difficult to play. Even their current offer of 4 papers each for $4.99 won't get me anywhere NEAR the well much less into it. So disappointed. Guess I'll have to chalk this up to another feature I won't be unlocking.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post

Not worth it yet...

The very fact that you need to use iron ore to make the coins tells me that it is not worth expanding to.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    Do you have to repair it with boards, brick etc.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enilon1 View Post
    26 maps, deeds , explanations and 70000

Quote Originally Posted by amyangel96 View Post
    I always have more maps than anything else, but am always short on the brown tag things. I used to never get the white certificates but I've gotten a ton of them in the last day or two. Still, even if I spend days trolling for parts in the newspaper it'll be months at best before I can expand to the well. I might be willing to spend $5 of real money for 10 of each part, too... but 4? No thanks. That won't even get me NEXT TO the well!
    That's the idea to get you to spend REAL money and 4.99 is not real money try $20 or $30.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast