Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Hey everyone.. Im looking for two gold to finish the pony event. I have one extra dirt if you need any and lots of papers for trade. I can also trade saws as I have way too many of those but no tools for mining. My username is nunuusfarm. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Do you have your gold? I have one piece you can have
    Castle Story and Farm Story 2. Been playing since 2012. Some days I want to throw it all in but I'm so addicted I can't .

Does anyone have a BAT COOKIE from the Halloween limited time recipes? I was "helping" my son with his game and accidently sold the one he was keeping in his inventory because he really liked them. I tried to buy it but it did not show up in his stand until more than 2 hours later and someone else bought it. :-( PLEASE HELP !! Willing to bargain anyway I can!!

I'm looking for red ruby's for my floral shop. I need to complete a mission and never come across them. I have tools and goodies to bargain with. My handle is Rikifreespirit.

Looking for nickel plate for the event, is there anyone with excess.....

got it ....
    Last edited by mothernature15; 11-13-16 at 07:03 PM.

I am almost out of axes and shovels, but need nickel and ore. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-13-16 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Removed off topic question - answered in next post

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    I am new to the buy and sell site. How do I connect or get an item someone will sell?
    Welcome to Farm Story 2! You can communicate with the buyer/seller via posts here, farm wall or you can send them a private message by clicking on their ID next to their post and select [private message] option. You need to add them as your neighbour before you can buy/sell with them. Our forum ID is the same as our Storm8 ID for adding neighbours. Hope this helps.

Use Help Me I have a Question thread if you have more questions. Check out some helpful threads in Post 1 of the Main Guide to help you get started on game and forum. Happy farming!

in need of 2 gold. anyone can help?!?! thanks!!!

Hi, I'm looking for mining tools(shovel, pick). I'm out of all mining tools because of this event. Please help me. Thank you very much

Hi.Is anyone selling mining tools? I can't find any nickel and now I am out of tools.

Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast