Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

I added you and have 6 nori for sale currently

You may want to add the ID of the member whom you're responding to in your post, for clarity. Or you can click [Replay with quote] to the post you're responding to. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-16 at 09:21 AM.

Host(ess)
    Hi all, I need 4 Herbs for train deliver and have been checking newspapers for the past 24hrs with no luck. Anyone with extra to sell?

ID: Fedor87

EDIT:
    Got it.. Thanks
    Last edited by 5crew; 05-30-16 at 08:00 PM.

Host(ess)
    I need 1 salmon nigiri or 2 bowls of steamed rice for a train delivery. Can anyone sell me either? I've been checking my neighbors and newspaper all day and no luck. Thanks!

UPDATE:
    Got them. Thanks
    Last edited by Snackycakes25; 05-31-16 at 05:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I need 1 old map, 1 wood plank, 7 blue balloons and 6 confetti frosting. Someone have it to sell? Thanks. Id: paulagoiis.

UPDATE:
    Got them... thanks
    Last edited by paulagoiis; 06-04-16 at 07:28 PM.

Anyone selling confetti or blue balloons?

Farm Supplier
    I need green balloons! I haven't got any from deliveries, so am hoping that someone might have some to sell

Sorry this thread is not meant for discussion as mentioned in Post 1 of this thread.
    Please post further event questions in Farm 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS) thread. To answer you, you will receive Green Balloons when you have reached Quest 6. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-06-16 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Removed off topic question/comment

I have the flower shop, and plenty of flowers, but I do not have rubies. Each vase takes a ruby, so, if you have 2 you can sell me ( trade me, give me? I only know how to buy them), I can make your vases and sell them back

Any chance someone has 3 of the papers with the red certificate on them they can sell me? Am trying to expand the balloon dock, a friend's kid got a hold of my tablet last week and used my 60 gems
    , 30,000 coins and every expansion paper I had . Good thing it is only a game :-)

I can help

Quote Originally Posted by Thankful12 View Post
    Any chance someone has 3 of the papers with the red certificate on them they can sell me? Am trying to expand the balloon dock, a friend's kid got a hold of my tablet last week and used my 60 gems
    , 30,000 coins and every expansion paper I had . Good thing it is only a game :-)
    I can help. I'm just not exactly sure how this works. I "friended" you. My ID is patriotsgirl28. If you tell me what I'm supposed to do, I will gladly help.

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsgirl28 View Post
    I can help. I'm just not exactly sure how this works. I "friended" you. My ID is patriotsgirl28. If you tell me what I'm supposed to do, I will gladly help.
    You are awesome!!!
    I posted on your wall. When we are both there, if you are still willing, you will put them in your shop to sell ( if you have extra slots, the back ones are more secure for a few minutes). I will buy them as they are posted.
    Thank you or even considering !!!!