Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Hey all,

Can anyone please spare some blue orchids and wildflowers?!

Thank you! Had it not been for my generous couple of neighbors i wouldn't even have gotten this far! JUST got to the last task. 30 orchids per terrarium? Come on. I know they lowered the time thank goodness for that and I do say thank you to TL for that at least. But yeah requires way too many orchids and the food we have to make in order to get wildflowers also takes way too long for only 1 each. Anyway done with my rant for the time being.
    I'll start making some flower feed for you and growing orchids. Is there a time tonight that works for you to meet up?

Hey all,

Can anyone please spare some blue orchids and wildflowers?!
    Pop over to my shop. I'll be selling 120 blue orchids in about 20mins time from now.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    I'll start making some flower feed for you and growing orchids. Is there a time tonight that works for you to meet up?
    Hi! Yes thank you that would be so wonderful! I will be at Disneyland tonight but 8 pm should be fine! I'll make sure I'm in a long enough line that I can buy from you! Let me know if that works for you. otherwise I'll probably be home at 11 pm (pst) but I don't usually trade so late haha, since we are all tired by then. Thank you for replying to me! I'll go post on your wall neighbor! : )
    Last edited by ginrae22; 05-13-16 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Pop over to my shop. I'll be selling 120 blue orchids in about 20mins time from now.
    Edited: All 140 blue orchids just sold out.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Yes thank you that would be so wonderful! I will be at Disneyland tonight but 8 pm should be fine! I'll make sure I'm in a long enough line that I can buy from you! Let me know if that works for you. otherwise I'll probably be home at 11 pm (pst) but I don't usually trade so late haha, since we are all tired by then. Thank you for replying to me! I'll go post on your wall neighbor! : )
    That works for me! See you tonight neighbor!

Farm Supplier
    Orchids are up.

I am selling all parts, wildflower feed and orchids as fast as I can make. I appreciate all the help I have received from my neighbours getting me to this point

Please help me. Anyone have another orchids and wildflowers?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone have blue orchids to sell? I have yet to make a further 9 terrariums and they take sooooooo long. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone selling blue orchids and stones??