Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Hey guys I really need help with white daisies and gardening shovels. Please add me/post on my wall or pm me. Thanks ! I'm hoping someone is willing to help me without asking for something in return. I'm at least 3 or 4 days behind in this event due to not having enough coin the first few days to buy the flower shop. I was shocked it cost that much for an event building. I guess since we will use it after ? Anyway thanks guys.

I don't know how it works either but let me know how to buy the gardening shovels ....... I don't know how to buy from speciffally one person so ya might have to explain it

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking for someone to sell me gloves. Please leave a post and we can arrange a time. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    I'm looking for someone to sell me gloves. Please leave a post and we can arrange a time. Thanks
    I will be on at 11:30 CST (about one hour from now). I have gloves I can sell you.

New Resident
    Looking for someone to sell me garden shovels and daisies! Add me and/or post a message to my wall so I can see it and buy if you don't mind helping me My user ID is 8WDEWBB

Fashion Designer
    Need wildflowers and daisies

Also need upgrade parts nails, planks, hammers
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-06-16 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    If anyone has any spare lilies or daises (or any of the gardening kit parts), I'd really appreciate some!

Executive Chef
    Hi guys, I currently really need white daises, pink lilies and the garden shovels. oh and also beginner's gardening kits if anyone has any? Please post on my wall or pm me here.

Thanks!

Hey farmers,

If anyone has any GARDENING GLOVES or WILDFLOWERS please let me know! a couple of friends and myself desperately need these items. I have some gardening SHOVELS I can give! Thank you so much! ID: Candreozzi0115

I need 1 belt. Train leaves in 15 minutes