Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    In need of 2 iron ore to complete a quest order. Thanks! Lilliepaddd
    I need that too. So difficult to get that.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for chocolate strawberries, anything up to 10 would be great! I'll be on for the next little while, farm is A Little Meadow

Executive Chef
    Determined to send my first ever fully-loaded train, but have not expanded to water garden and need 4 more seaweed plants. If anyone's selling, please let me know! ( I have over a day left, but I've been wasting so much time checking community farmers and the market. Got 12 that way, but it's so inefficient. )

NEVER MIND! wouldn't you know, the next time I looked at the market, there it was!
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-17-15 at 08:32 PM.

hey I need shovels. I hope someone can help me out.
    Just add me, post on my wall. PLEASE this stupid grass is my halloween stuff in the way!! :'(

Rhino Keeper
    I need land deeds.... I'll pay max price!
    ID catphantomcake
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Host(ess)
    I'm in need of 1 sushi, literally to complete a full train delivery can anyone help me please, it's green on the outside, white then orange in the middle?

Looking for wood planks, bricks, and old maps if anyone has to sell. Thank you xo

Farm Supplier
    Question...can we sell and/or store our animals - pigs, cows, etc. and their corrals? Thanks 😄

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRex View Post
    Question...can we sell and/or store our animals - pigs, cows, etc. and their corrals? Thanks ��
    no, we cannot. when you tap edit button, then tap any pig pen, the cellar icon is inactive (the most left). you can only change the skin, and rotate up to 360 degree. are you in need of more space? because me too. land deed seems no where to be found. anyone who has some land deed to spare, please...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRex View Post
    Question...can we sell and/or store our animals - pigs, cows, etc. and their corrals? Thanks ��
    Sorry the game does not allow us to sell or store farm animals since they are game features, likewise for regular farm buildings. However you can sell the eggs, milk, etc collected from your farm animals.

If you have more questions regarding to farm, you can post your questions in the Questions thread. Thank you.