Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Farm Supplier
    I need 2 chocolate brownies if anyone has any, please PM me. I'll pay max price for them, thanks in advance.

Need 11 expansion permits to get the merriweather balloon. Can trade Digging tools, screws, hammers, saws, planks, bricks, and various other items.

Edited to say. Please post to my wall.
    Last edited by MamaChatele; 07-14-15 at 12:02 PM.
    ID: MamaChatele
    Farm2: green acres
    Dragon Island: Chatele Cove
    Fashion Store: no name

Host(ess)
    I need 2 sushi rolls asap! If anyone can help please let me know!

Anyone have hammers to trade? Need to unlock the mine!

I need herbs for my train. Let me know if you have some to spare! In need like 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nadavolf View Post
    I need herbs for my train. Let me know if you have some to spare! In need like 4
    I have herbs! I will be on for the next hour and then later tonight.

ISO white truffles. Please write on my wall if you have any 4 sale. Thank you.

New Resident
    Anyone else not getting land deeds, for the past week or 2?
    In desperate need!

Helllpppp. Add me and I'll buy them from you

eb757 farm story 2

Rhino Keeper
    I don't usually fulfill train orders but I had almost everything to earn gold stars for the first time so I went for it without realizing I was short white mushrooms. I need either

2 of the white truffle risotto bowls from the kitchen

OR

1 white truffle and 1 risotto bowl

If you are able to help me out I'm happy to pay the highest market price and I can sell items in return, just let me know what you need. Right now my "surplus" is screws and nails, or I have a couple extra expansion permits. I'm pretty low on the other expansion parts and upgrade parts, but it depends on what you're looking for. Lots of farm items, though!

Thank you! I'll keep an eye on my wall and this thread.

My farm name is A Little Meadow, storm ID is the one I'm posting with, elizabetheva.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    I don't usually fulfill train orders but I had almost everything to earn gold stars for the first time so I went for it without realizing I was short white mushrooms. I need either

2 of the white truffle risotto bowls from the kitchen

OR

1 white truffle and 1 risotto bowl

If you are able to help me out I'm happy to pay the highest market price and I can sell items in return, just let me know what you need. Right now my "surplus" is screws and nails, or I have a couple extra expansion permits. I'm pretty low on the other expansion parts and upgrade parts, but it depends on what you're looking for. Lots of farm items, though!

Thank you! I'll keep an eye on my wall and this thread.

My farm name is A Little Meadow, storm ID is the one I'm posting with, elizabetheva.
    I can't make risotto bowls yet, but I do have some white mushrooms. I just sent you an invite and posted to your wall.