Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

The Honorable Panda

Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Okay guys I have had a lot of requests (on threads and by PM) to have a buy/sell thread.

I am going to go ahead and put this under the main discussion forum to try it out.

This thread can used when you are looking for that one final item before your train, plane (Balloon- for some) takes off or for items you are having trouble finding
    in the newspaper and through neighbors.

You can also use this thread during events.

If the thread gets too spammy, it might get closed so be sure and keep your posts limited to buy/ sell communications only.

Use other threads for discussions of the updates, events, etc.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-22-16 at 01:58 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Nice one kooky. I got stucked recently looking for a piece of lumber to complete a trade ::/

This should help a lot. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Looking for a few Rocking Horses...3 to be exact. Can anyone help me out here?

Executive Chef
    Just wondering...anyone have any ornaments they no longer need? You know, those big red balls for the current event? At the very least, I would like to finish Morgan's current quest, to upgrade my tree to level 7. After that, well...I'll just have to wait and see.

I'll take any ornaments you might have, as well as tinsel and lights. But especially ornaments.

New Resident
    I have some bits & pieces of Christmas event items over in my shop...decorations, partridges, axes. I'll be putting them up as other items are sold. Farm name Turri.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nige2 View Post
    I have some bits & pieces of Christmas event items over in my shop...decorations, partridges, axes. I'll be putting them up as other items are sold. Farm name Turri.
    Back-stock sold, thx...apart from axes & partridges...I'll place other Christmas items in my shop if/as I receive them from deliveries and harvesting. Good luck to folk still trying to achieve Christmas goals!

Looking for shovels, pickaxes, expansion parts. Message or Add me as Neighbir. Thanks. Stormy ID: locomputers

Does anyone have gold to sell so I could complete my train? 7 pieces to be exact but I'll take as many as I could get. I have white expansion maps I could trade=) add me: itsSANDii2u

I'm needing shovels, BADLY. Not really sure how to work this. My storm8 id is ruthannjones. I have some wood and hammers to try trading.

Rhino Keeper
    Heya guys im in need of green maps, been checking the newstand and sending orders for days but im just getting the other 2
    Username is kirsty050 so please add me if youre selling some

Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast