Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    Thanks a bunch!
    No problem, I'm glad you got it. Sometimes the second I place something it is gone before the person I was putting it there for can get to it. I guess having 277 neighbors can sometimes be a VERY bad thing. LOL!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Host(ess)
    Can someone please help me! I am short one black truffle for train delivery. Please add me or message me. Thank you so much!!

ID 2014aurora
    Farm sunshine

Farm Supplier
    Did you get the 3 that I put out for you 2014aurora?

Rhino Keeper
    I have some also in my store just in case.

New Resident
    Hihi anyone has caramel sauce for sale? Been stalking the newspaper stand for awhile but can't get any.. Need 4 more for train delivery. Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope no one laughs at me, but I need iron ore. I had everything else on the train, but still need 7 more ore to go (out of 12) I am hoping that someone has some and not everyone wiped out from last event!

Thanks much

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by soongyiru View Post
    hihi anyone has caramel sauce for sale? Been stalking the newspaper stand for awhile but can't get any.. Need 4 more for train delivery. Thanks in advance!
    When does your train leave? I'll have one in a little over 2 hours and can put on another one as soon as another brown sugar ends, but that would only be two to give you in 5 hours. Not sure if I'll make your train or not, plus you'll still need two more.

Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    i hope no one laughs at me, but i need iron ore. I had everything else on the train, but still need 7 more ore to go (out of 12) i am hoping that someone has some and not everyone wiped out from last event!

Thanks much
    Bwahahaha!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist! My train asked for earrings and iron so I scoffed and sent it away without even bothering to look at what else it wanted, as I'm sure it was ridiculous items.

Right now I have two that I can sell you, and if I get more let you know, but it has been tough to come by. Now if you wanted Silver, I'm your gal.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Queentina,

I responded on your wall.

Nightclub Owner
    Got ya, responded back. Putting it up now for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it, thanks!

Sending plane deliveries in hopes for more mining tools..

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast