Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

I have already earned the pony. I have gold and silver I will list to help others as I know how frustrating these events can be. I will list only a few at a time so players have a chance to get it. I will list first items in five minutes and continue on and off for the next several hours. I only have one item from the machine to get and keep getting gold and silver instead of the balloons so hopefully that will help someone.

Update: two each of gold, silver, and iron just listed.
    Last edited by HunterAbode; 03-10-16 at 09:43 AM.

Looking for emeralds/mining tools for the pony goal! Im already all out of tools and the drop rate is horrifingly low :/

Stuck on 6, no more mining tools! Looking for iron ore too.

I have clovers I can sell, if anyone's looking. My storm8 ID is shanghai_rose and although I may not have plenty of time to visit neighbors, you're welcome to add me! ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    I need 2 gold. I have 10+iron, 5 emeralds and an extra silver. I would also be willing to trade other items.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by casey19159 View Post
    Looking for emeralds/mining tools for the pony goal! Im already all out of tools and the drop rate is horrifingly low :/
    How many emeralds do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai_rose View Post
    Stuck on 6, no more mining tools! Looking for iron ore too.

I have clovers I can sell, if anyone's looking. My storm8 ID is shanghai_rose and although I may not have plenty of time to visit neighbors, you're welcome to add me! ^_^
    Heya, I can put up some iron for you, how many do you need?

New Resident
    Been stucked on 5/7 for few days. Anyone's got gold & iron to sell? ID is fishb0nes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fishb0nes View Post
    Been stucked on 5/7 for few days. Anyone's got gold & iron to sell? ID is fishb0nes.
    I posted on your wall, but if it's easier to reply on here: how many do you need of each?

@sloebear i managed to snag some from newspapers, so im all done now, thanks anyways!
    With that being said, im looking to pay it forward so if anyone needs parts (gold, iron, silver, irish tarts, lucky pants etc.) let me know by posting on my wall!

Anyone that needs event items for train orders, I just uploaded hats, pants, and shoes!

I'm in need of purple paint and screws now. Annthing anyone can spare?
    Last edited by ctrsummer; 03-22-16 at 04:06 PM.