Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1001

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

  1. #261
    I have already earned the pony. I have gold and silver I will list to help others as I know how frustrating these events can be. I will list only a few at a time so players have a chance to get it. I will list first items in five minutes and continue on and off for the next several hours. I only have one item from the machine to get and keep getting gold and silver instead of the balloons so hopefully that will help someone.

    Update: two each of gold, silver, and iron just listed.
    Last edited by HunterAbode; 03-10-16 at 08:43 AM.

  2. #262
    Looking for emeralds/mining tools for the pony goal! Im already all out of tools and the drop rate is horrifingly low :/

  3. #263
    Stuck on 6, no more mining tools! Looking for iron ore too.

    I have clovers I can sell, if anyone's looking. My storm8 ID is shanghai_rose and although I may not have plenty of time to visit neighbors, you're welcome to add me! ^_^

  4. #264
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    113
    I need 2 gold. I have 10+iron, 5 emeralds and an extra silver. I would also be willing to trade other items.

  5. #265
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by casey19159 View Post
    Looking for emeralds/mining tools for the pony goal! Im already all out of tools and the drop rate is horrifingly low :/
    How many emeralds do you need?


    Quote Originally Posted by shanghai_rose View Post
    Stuck on 6, no more mining tools! Looking for iron ore too.

    I have clovers I can sell, if anyone's looking. My storm8 ID is shanghai_rose and although I may not have plenty of time to visit neighbors, you're welcome to add me! ^_^
    Heya, I can put up some iron for you, how many do you need?

  6. #266
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6
    Been stucked on 5/7 for few days. Anyone's got gold & iron to sell? ID is fishb0nes.

  7. #267
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by fishb0nes View Post
    Been stucked on 5/7 for few days. Anyone's got gold & iron to sell? ID is fishb0nes.
    I posted on your wall, but if it's easier to reply on here: how many do you need of each?

  8. #268
    @sloebear i managed to snag some from newspapers, so im all done now, thanks anyways!
    With that being said, im looking to pay it forward so if anyone needs parts (gold, iron, silver, irish tarts, lucky pants etc.) let me know by posting on my wall!

  9. #269
    Anyone that needs event items for train orders, I just uploaded hats, pants, and shoes!

  10. #270
    I'm in need of purple paint and screws now. Annthing anyone can spare?
    Last edited by ctrsummer; 03-22-16 at 04:06 PM.

Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •