Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Hi guys, I currently really need white daises, pink lilies and the garden shovels. oh and also beginner's gardening kits if anyone has any? Please post on my wall or pm me here.

Thanks!
    We can't sell the gardening kits apparently. But we can sell the parts. Stop by my farm, I left a message for you there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    We can't sell the gardening kits apparently. But we can sell the parts. Stop by my farm, I left a message for you there.
    Thank you! ; ) Also thanks for the info, I didn't realize that we couldn't sell them, I just thought it was for a low price. See you later!

Fashion Designer
    Looking for all flowers except tulips. Even wildflowers or the special food. Willing to pay max price. Thank you so much! ID is Lnztrekfan lowercase L.

Host(ess)
    I have lotsa fishes and garden moss right now in my shop!

Looking for paints! Pls help!! Thanks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to let people know I will have some May Flowers Event supplies often in my shop. Not always but when I get them I try to put them out. I have 4 of the feeders so I get extras. Also, my Flower Shop is now idle and I'd like to help others get to their goal so would people prefer me to sell the raw ingredients (moss, stones etc) or help make some items? I don't know how many I could make but please let me know what suits.

Hello my ID : johanamichella. Anyone sell old maps? Please help me

Anyone know how to sell the extra garden kits?

New Resident
    I just went fishing with a golden lure in a fish swirl and received 15 moss. So at least that combination worked for me.

More than I need. Will be selling some shortly.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just a few hours away from getting my little skunk. Stop by occasionally. I'm selling spare parts from deliveries, mining and fishing. Also, growing flowers to sell. Hope this helps out my neighbors.