Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Anyone selling tools! i have extra pompoms, wall flowers and linen flowers
    Please help!!!!

Id: nunuusfarm

We are unable to sell nickel. You may want to amend your post to buy mining tools. Rynetory2
    Last edited by NunuusFarm; 11-14-16 at 07:05 AM.

Ugh, this event is rotten. Does anyone have mining tools I can buy so I can finish? I have run out of mining tools and I only got 2 nickels for over thirty tools. This is stupid but I've invested too much time and resources to not complete it. If you need something else other than coins, I might have it, please ask. My id is he same as my username. Cheers.

We are unable to sell nickel. You may want to amend your post to buy mining tools. Rynetory2
    Last edited by nettysfarmnz; 11-14-16 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Edited to correct requirements

Grand Emperor
    nettysfarmnz - come over to my farm, I've 6 left. Drop a post on my farm wall when you get there. See you there now.

Farm Supplier
    Hi. Looking for mining tools. Can't do anything because don't have tools anymore. I keep sent the plane's delivery and got nothing. Please help me. Thanks a lot

I am on the last stage to finish the event but can't get any nickle as I am all out of mining tools.Does anyone have any tools?

I too am out of tools and need one piece of nickel can anyone help I am willing to help back in any way I can thank you!!! Tools for whatever needed or a favour at a later date?

I have 9 mining tools at the moment and need a BAT COOKIE from limited halloween recipes if any one has one. Collecting more tools from deliveries to add to total. Will trade ANYTHING I have ( gold, rubies, ect..) for cookie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KatysKats View Post
    I have 9 mining tools at the moment and need a BAT COOKIE from limited halloween recipes if any one has one. Collecting more tools from deliveries to add to total. Will trade ANYTHING I have ( gold, rubies, ect..) for cookie.

I just posted on your wall.

Does anyone have a maple donut

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mbosch0516 View Post
    Does anyone have a maple donut
    Just noticed your post, I just put one on my market, so if you see this go grab it if not almost done making another one just hit me with a friends request.