Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Buy/Sell - Thread 1

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Orchids have been sold.

I missed out on the iron, does anybody have 4 they can sell me in less than 2 hours please?
    Pop over. I've only 4 iron but you can have it. Post on my farm wall. See you there. Off to farm.

Does anybody have some pink lilies? Please help mee😩

I will be listing blue orchids on and off throughout the coming days to help other players. I have already sold 5 or 6 groups of 10, and they go quickly so check back often - some are listed now.

Fashion Designer
    I'll be posting all kit parts in my shop for the rest of the event! Keep checking my shop. And any excess flowers will also be posted.

Farm Supplier
    I, too, will be posting all kit parts in my shop for the rest of the event. I'll try and delay making my final terrarium for as long as possible so that I can sell as many kit parts as possible. Then, once I have enough blue orchids stored to complete the goal, I will grow and sell blue orchids to help speed up other farmers' terrarium crafting.

P.S. I am in Australia, so my shop will be updated at strange times if you are in the U.S.A. or Europe. ��
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Rhino Keeper
    I will be selling blue orchids and flower seed at 10pm CST. Stop by if you need some!

Blue orchids up now, flower feed up in a minute!

EDIT: everything has been sold!
    Last edited by syncler78; 05-10-16 at 08:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have some kit parts and will be selling more as I get them.

Rhino Keeper
    I need room in my barn and silo! I will be selling off daisies, lilies, moss, stones, and the few garden kit parts I have at 12pm CST! (That's in 10 minutes folks!)

EDIT: All gone, thanks everyone!
    Last edited by syncler78; 05-11-16 at 10:23 AM.

Host(ess)
    Hi. If anyone can spare some daisies &/or lilies? Thanks! I need 14 Lily & 12 Daisy flowers.

Farm Supplier
    Just put up several event items for sale. I'll continue until everything is gone, more flowers as I harvest them.