Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Seamur 12-12-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    He is not limited yet
    Just the goal
    Ah yes, Yer right. Ok, so hope I get him within the goal. But I'll take what I can get. I still don't have the crystal unicorn either. In Dragons took me over. A year to get the crystal dragon. Was one of the nails in the coffin for my quitting that one. Givng this version a hopeful try.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually got one of these when I stopped trying directly for menoram and popped 4 elements in. Yay, I guess? New animal for me?

Rhino Keeper
    Just got a Seamur... completely forgot it was an 11-hour timer (shh, I was hoping for an Ocean Owl)

Executive Chef
    Why does this feel like the rare animal with the best odds EVER... and of course it's one no one really cares about. LOL. I just got it on my first attempt breeding with nature-water since it came out. Vinotaur X Ocean Owl... hoping for Toucan of course, but not the slightest bit surprised really to see a Seamur fail on the first try. Oh well it is an animal I don't already have!

Fashion Designer
    Breed a seamur with ocean owl and vinotaur while trying for a toucan/unicorn. Its not what I hoped for but hey new addition to my forest so I'm happy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456