Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seamur 12-12-14

Executive Chef
    I'm have Seamur with Emerald Dragon / Falconch get. I got Eagle Beagle, Thunderhawk and 2x Falconch
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	17249

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I know! I'm still trying for the Panda before he disappears and I got another two 9 hour fails in a row! I just keep hoping I will see the magic 16 hour timer. I might try my Owl Bear and Rhino next time. I know that adds another element into it but, Owl Bear is luck for me. It's worth a try at this point. Let me know if you get your Unicornacopia!
    Well another planther......thanks for the suggestion though. I will try for toucan and give cornie a break.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

I got this without even knowing it was available!now if I could only get others I have been working on getting! I might. Have a reindeer in my nest. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    When my timer hit 11 hours I was like Ohhhh I think I got it but when I put in nest look what happened lol! Talk about suspense! 11 hrs but no egg!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	17272

Ha! Ha! It turned out to be an ocean owl which I didn't have so good but back to trying lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Yea had one more fail and then managed to breed it finally! Now back to trying to get that Reindeer!

Rhino Keeper
    Got two of these so far, as "toucan fails." Pretty cute.

Finally got my Seamur!
    Took Ocean Owl and Hydro Yak, about three tries, same pair, but on the third try it was a Seamur! Keep trying everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Times running out to get my Seamur. And I really would like to breed him. Some call him ugly, I just call em unique.
    I am relieved and happy that I was able to get the other Holiday ones so can't complain to much. Usualy have bad luck with getting timed ones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    Times running out to get my Seamur. And I really would like to breed him. Some call him ugly, I just call em unique.
    I am relieved and happy that I was able to get the other Holiday ones so can't complain to much. Usualy have bad luck with getting timed ones.
    He is not limited yet
    Just the goal

Executive Chef
    I doubt this will become limited. Well, no more likely than any other animal. It's not seasonally themed.

And I HOPE it stays permanent. There are way too many limited animals I am working on getting right now!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast