Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seamur 12-12-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Lol I was still trying for the Pumpkin Panda when I decided to try a 4 elements combo. My Owl Bear (my lucky animal) and Rockadile gave me 11 hours. I just thought oh I already have whatever I'm going to get and when I put my egg on the nest, I saw an egg I never saw before and ta da! It was this guy! I swear my Owl Bear brings me the best luck.
    The good old owl bear

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Thanks, Zen :3 Pics added to the first post!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Got this silly looking thing first time with panda and fostfang. That breeding never happens to me. But I still can't breed a unicornucopia..have tried everything..any suggestions?
    Sadly, it's all luck. I have been trying for the Panda almost exclusively since all those Fall animals came out. I was able to get the Harvest and Unicorn but still no luck with the Panda. I have tried every combo possible. Sorry, I wish I had a magic combo I could suggest but it's different for everyone. Sometimes it does help to use others suggestions though so I got my Unicornacopia with Rhino and Grassquatch. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    The good old owl bear
    I know! I have gotten almost all my new animals with him! Pegasus, Sea Drake, Zapra and now this Lemur. Do you mind if I send you a friend invite, Evi?

Rhino Keeper
    Sadly, it's all luck. I have been trying for the Panda almost exclusively since all those Fall animals came out. I was able to get the Harvest and Unicorn but still no luck with the Panda. I have tried every combo possible. Sorry, I wish I had a magic combo I could suggest but it's different for everyone. Sometimes it does help to use others suggestions though so I got my Unicornacopia with Rhino and Grassquatch. Good luck!
    Thanks for the suggestion, il give it a try after my 9 hr planther gets finished...ugh!!!, used to really like those panthers. Now I just hate a 9 hour fail.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    I know! I have gotten almost all my new animals with him! Pegasus, Sea Drake, Zapra and now this Lemur. Do you mind if I send you a friend invite, Evi?
    By all means
    I have owl bear in my den now .. I don't really use him during tournaments so I use him for breeding when we have events going.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, il give it a try after my 9 hr planther gets finished...ugh!!!, used to really like those panthers. Now I just hate a 9 hour fail.
    I know! I'm still trying for the Panda before he disappears and I got another two 9 hour fails in a row! I just keep hoping I will see the magic 16 hour timer. I might try my Owl Bear and Rhino next time. I know that adds another element into it but, Owl Bear is luck for me. It's worth a try at this point. Let me know if you get your Unicornacopia!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    By all means
    I have owl bear in my den now .. I don't really use him during tournaments so I use him for breeding when we have events going.
    Ill send the invite when I go on in the morning. It's the middle of the night here for me and I just woke up and had to check and make sure my Mule was still in storage. I woke up feeling paranoid lol. I know one day if I ever get my Crystal Unicorn, my Owl Bear will probably be involved. Hopefully soon! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    As a baby, it definitely is pretty ugly. Let's hope when it's grown up it'll be cuter...
    Its just like those monkeys with the huge wide eyes. I love the way it looks. Sometimes, IMO it's just as "cute" to be a little differnt than the norm of what's usualy considered cute or pretty. I like it! Now if I can only breed one.

New Resident
    I tried hydro yak and panda. I got the ocean owl (haven't got him!!). I'm happy. Will try again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post
    I got it first try while trying for toucan (Vinotaur and ocean owl) but to be honest I'm not too excited because of how "unappealing" it looks. :/
    I got it with this combo, too. Thought I had another ocean owl at first, but glad to see a different egg & animal.
    Would have preferred the Sea Horse, but maybe I'll get that one tomorrow. ;-)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast