Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Tournament - Yule Mule 12-12-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Not only was the time horrible but having to repeat rounds you already beat? Only to lose the next time around? I'm usually one to always say the positive but I can't think of anything positive to say right now. I think this tournament wasn't planned. I think we were going to get a World Event Friday and something happened so they just threw this together. I have played in every tournament so far and don't remember getting a teaser for a new animal and that animal ended up being a tournament prize? Maybe I'm wrong but this tourney felt so early. Didnt we just do one last week? At least I got the Mule but spent a ton of gems to get it.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing as you. The teaser should have been for the Seamur not the Yule Mule. Yanking the tourney mid battle for some players and the unfair time zone issue? Not nice at all. I think Scrooge got a hold of this tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to win this one because so far I've had no luck with the Christmas animals (or the Pumpkin Panda, for that matter). I didn't keep track of all my winners this time, & I sped a few times with gems to finish before I fell asleep, but both my kids' island & mine won the last round with epic Pyro Pony. Maybe a fluke, but I just wanted to encourage the newer players with less super rares out there.
    Last edited by Em_storm; 12-14-14 at 01:52 PM.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

I got the Yule Mule but then when I checked in my storage to hatch it, it was gone!!! What do I do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 98239823 View Post
    I got the Yule Mule but then when I checked in my storage to hatch it, it was gone!!! What do I do?
    This (below) is what one of the forum mods suggested when something similar happened to another player. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device , then check your inventory again. If he is still missing, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Fashion Designer
    Horror stories like that are why I'm so paranoid after winning tournaments. I always take a picture of the "Victory" picture that pops up after you win and of the animal in my storage. I think everyone should do this just incase we have this problem in the future. Good luck! I hope they fix this for you. I would be very upset.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Horror stories like that are why I'm so paranoid after winning tournaments. I always take a picture of the "Victory" picture that pops up after you win and of the animal in my storage. I think everyone should do this just incase we have this problem in the future. Good luck! I hope they fix this for you. I would be very upset.
    I do the same thing, lol. I take a pic of every new egg in my nest and of my storage after an event or tournament. Better to be safe than sorry.
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 12-14-14 at 05:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I do the same thing, lol. I take a pic of every new egg in my nest and of my storage after an event. Better to be safe than sorry.
    And by "new" I mean an egg I've never had before.

I do the same thing, lol. I take a pic of every new egg in my nest and of my storage after an event or tournament. Better to be safe than sorry.
    This (below) is what one of the forum mods suggested when something similar happened to another player. Good luck!
    Ok thanks guys! I never thought of taking a screenshot because I've never had any problems. I guess I should've done that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 98239823 View Post
    Ok thanks guys! I never thought of taking a screenshot because I've never had any problems. I guess I should've done that
    Did restarting your device work?

Did restarting your device work?
    No, it didn't