Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Tournament - Yule Mule 12-12-14

Coming here must've helped XD my gargolem 1hko'd that bird! And goodluck Aernak on getting a reindeer or poodle they'll help muchly in the future against toucans plus the next gems they come out with

Fashion Designer
    Was finally able to finish. I was going to use an ultimate attack on the Mule but was able to get a Critical hit on the 3rd try because I didn't hit the ultimate! Lucky mistake because it saved me 30 gems. Does anybody else get paranoid after they finish that it will glitch and reset? I always take a picture of my the Victory picture that pops up and of the animal in my storage. I also check my game a few times after the fact just to make sure. Lol I guess I'm just a paranoid mess this time because I had to do the Steamtrunk battle twice because it reset on me. I want to go to bed but Ill wait a half hour just to make sure my Yule stays in storage!

Executive Chef
    It took me twice to beat the mule. The ox with fire attack beat it.

Executive Chef
    Third loss for the last round
    It's 4:00 am here
    Iam highly annoyed and close to cure my addiction to this game

I successfully used my level 13 Toucan on Toucan. I had tried vinotaur, sloth, and 2 or three others that I can't remember now, and finally out of desperation tried my toucan. If you're stuck, maybe it will work for you also.

Rhino Keeper
    My take on this tournament is that if they want players to spend gems to help them win they ought to play fair. Nothing beat the Toucan for me, and I have a Toucan myself. I'd rather spend gems on getting an animal in the market. At least there, you get what you pay for; and you know that up front. I won't play another FFS tournament. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Third loss for the last round
    It's 4:00 am here
    Iam highly annoyed and close to cure my addiction to this game
    Amen to that !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    My take on this tournament is that if they want players to spend gems to help them win they ought to play fair. Nothing beat the Toucan for me, and I have a Toucan myself. I'd rather spend gems on getting an animal in the market. At least there, you get what you pay for; and you know that up front. I won't play another FFS tournament. I'm sure I'm not alone on this.
    You're definitely not alone.

I finally beat the Toucan on my 14th try. Just in time to try to force me to use gems on the last few rounds.... except not. Screw that. No way, TL. No way should this have taken me all day, and over a third of the available hours... actually half the available hours if you take out time for sleep.

Quite unfair. Quite typical of this game.

Executive Chef
    A forth loss
    It's 5 am
    3 hours left
    This shouldn't be this hard

Rhino Keeper
    Got it, thanks to the free gems. :/ I really did not like the time crunch on this tourney at all. My son gave up on it at r6 and my daughter is stuck on r12... I guess we have 1 more try on her account before the time is up. I am going to bed but i set an alarm. Ugh.

Good luck to every one still battling in this final hour.

I did not record all my losses but here are my wins:

R1 beat koala with magmacore
    R2 beat pony w glacial griffin
    R3 beat arboar w hippogryph
    R4 beat porcupine w ox
    R5 beat Iciclaw w sloth
    R6 beat moose w ox
    R7 beat terrarior w Steamtrunk
    R8 beat Steamtrunk w hippogryph
    R9 beat toucan w sloth
    R10 beat treebra w pyropony
    R11 beat citrine with ox
    R12 used ultimate after losing twice
    Last edited by Aernak; 12-13-14 at 10:49 PM.