Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament - Yule Mule 12-12-14

-.-' Well this blows... I beat Citron after spending most of the day on the stupid thing and then I get a rollback... I seriously think TL hates me > Sorry for complaining all... And best wishes to everybody else still trying!

Oh yah! Use your christmas attacks on the toucan! it's strong against gem ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Oh yah! Use your christmas attacks on the toucan! it's strong against gem ^^
    Wish i could get a christmas animal :P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    Well, blocked at level 9, it's 2 o'clock in the night. I must sleep. No Yule Mule for me and also no Treebra: I also had to quit the previous tournament because the sleep is necessary in life.
    I think in the future I will not even start the tournaments.
    Well said, sleep is so important that's why I used the Ultimate hit and Conquered the stupid Yule Mule. Of course lost my Gems but at least didn't quit the tournament at it's end.
    Good luck to all who still fighting. Going to bed now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    -.-' Well this blows... I beat Citron after spending most of the day on the stupid thing and then I get a rollback... I seriously think TL hates me > Sorry for complaining all... And best wishes to everybody else still trying!
    OMG that blows!!!!!!!!!! I am angry for you.

I was just about to give up, because I've gotten really tired and decided to try my now lv 12 Reindeer on the Citrine Peregrin just out of curiosity and after two not even strong Holiday attacks I won with a critical Holiday attack. So I guess, I'll try to stay awake one more hour.

This was after one fail with my highest level dark animal, the lv 13 Terrorier...
    I'm only playing FFS.

Executive Chef
    I feel bad for all of you all that are stuck on some round, experiencing rollbacks, losing sleep, etc. This SUCKS.

I'm at 11 losses to the Toucan! 3 more battles for me before sleeping time. So like... even if I win the next one, I have no chance.

Thankfully, the regular tournaments have not been like this for me. And thankfully, the animal sucks.

Best wishes to everyone! Please, no one feel too bad if they don't win! This tournament is SUPER UNFAIR in many different ways.

Done with no speeding.
    Level 1: Koala Cadabra < L15 MagmaCore - Fire Critical - 1 try
    Level 2: Pyro Pony < L 14 Glacial Griffin - Water Critical - 1 try
    Level 3: Arboar < L 15 Lightning Leopard - Electric - 1 try
    Level 4: Porkupine < L 15 Vinotaur - Fire Critical - 2 tries with Vinotaur
    Level 5: Iciclaw > L10 Daredevil (blipped and picked the wrong one) - Electric
    Level 5: Iciclaw <15 Grassquatch - Nature Critical - 2 tries with Grassquatch
    Level 6: Spruce Moose < L15 Vinotaur - Fire Critical - 1 try
    Level 7: Terrorier < L14 Glacial Griffin - Water Critical - 1 try
    Level 8: Steamtrunk < L14 Glacial Griffin - Water Critical - 2 tries
    Level 9: Toucan < L15 Vinotaur - Nature Critical - 1 try (lucked out)
    Level 10: Treebra < L15 Vinotaur - Fire Critical - 3 tries
    Level 11: TBD
    Come visit me! CS - jessi and FFS - Seren and DS - Seren

Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I feel bad for all of you all that are stuck on some round, experiencing rollbacks, losing sleep, etc. This SUCKS.

I'm at 11 losses to the Toucan! 3 more battles for me before sleeping time. So like... even if I win the next one, I have no chance.

Thankfully, the regular tournaments have not been like this for me. And thankfully, the animal sucks.

Best wishes to everyone! Please, no one feel too bad if they don't win! This tournament is SUPER UNFAIR in many different ways.
    It is unfair. As a European player I was robbed of 25% of the tournament time that players from the USA got. I will keep that in mind. If I manage to stay awake, I will try once on the Yule Mule. It either works out or I won't get it. I definitely won't speed up the tournament or buy an ultimate hit. I just used 2 gems to get the Reindeer out of the evolution flower to try it out, but that was it and I still have quite many gems from the various goals (none bought).

Best wishes to all and good night later on! The tournament at least was a nice change from breeding Reinmoose after Reinmoose and collect money for expansions, which started to bore me already.
    I'm only playing FFS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    What did you use to beat the tree bra? I'm having a difficult time with it
    I just got free from my travel and family time to login to the forum. I'm sorry I didn't see your post in time, but in catching up I see you got past it.

I finished! Unicorn beat Treebra, Nightmare beat Citrine (2nd try), and on the second try, Unicorn beat Yule Mule. Since I still have no Xmas element animals, despite this one not having the element, I feel a less crappy about this whole holiday thing here.

Best of luck to everyone still trying.

I can't find it now but there was a really great, interesting thread a while ago about how it seemed like those who were able to breed a unicorn and emerald early then had an extremely difficult time breeding any new supers. While those who could breed a number of supers were denied the unicorn. It now seems it is more like for the holidays there is the group allowed to breed Xmas animals and the other group allowed success in this tournament. I fall into the tournament luck but no breeding luck group. It seems almost the only people who can succeed in both are those who spend a significant amout of gems to do so. It's uncanny how often the game's "luck" is of an either/or variety.