10.Treebra18 (RL) < Troll7 LsLc

11. Citrine20 (GemLg) < Racmoon3 DcDs
    11. Citrine20 (GemLg) < ???

12. YuleMule20 (LF) < Pony15 Fc 1st try
    12. YuleMule20 (LF) < ???
    2 more rounds to go on 2nd account...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    TL would it be so difficult to actually notify us when a tournament is on. We get notifications about our habitats and when our farms are ready so why not a new tournament. This weekend has been a busy one and just been logging onto the game to collect from my habitats and farm (have given up trying to breed x-mas animals pumpkin panda and any animal not in my collection as I just keep breeding fails) and low and behold I see a tournament is on but now I have just 8hrs before it ends. And yes im probably to blame for not being vigilant but a notification that a tournament is on would be most helpful. Living in Australia im not sure if we get an advantage or disadvantage in the times difference. Not all players reside is the USA.
    Buttercup, don't give up. Just got my first Christmas animal (Reindeer) egg after umpteen fails.

Executive Chef
    Iam down to that last round did any won against the last one using unicorn
    I see lots of fire element used

Rhino Keeper
    Yule Mule is unbeatable here. 10 attempts so far with zero result
    I tried:
    Falconch 2 times
    Steamtruck 2
    iciclaw, frostfang, Pyro Pony, Crystal Unicorn, magmacore and ancient sloth each once.

it's 4:00am here and didn't sleep yet trying to defeat this stupid animal. So Unfair!!!!

Banned

12th round

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    Iam down to that last round did any won against the last one using unicorn
    I see lots of fire element used
    Falconch-L12-water--worked for some of us--also it is said that Steamtrunk works if you have it. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I have been playing every hour since the beginning with a break of approx. 7 hours for sleep. Work is in "babysit mode" so I have the time.

That said, I have only defeated 3 opponents. I am still stuck on round 4. I have super rare creatures of all the "best" types. All are level 10-14. Yet I cannot win.

I understand math (PhD in the sciences). I understand probability, percentages, etc. This particular program/game has to have some decided "tweaks" to standard probabilities -at least the ways they supposedly are programmed here.

I am not happy.

This is one tough tournament, I don't think I can finish it without using a few gems ):

Rhino Keeper
    "Lucky" number 13 and I just beat the Steamtrunk. Anticipating still needing to use gems because there are 4 monsters left and I'm not staying up til 3am to finish this stupid tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I have been playing every hour since the beginning with a break of approx. 7 hours for sleep. Work is in "babysit mode" so I have the time.

That said, I have only defeated 3 opponents. I am still stuck on round 4. I have super rare creatures of all the "best" types. All are level 10-14. Yet I cannot win.

I understand math (PhD in the sciences). I understand probability, percentages, etc. This particular program/game has to have some decided "tweaks" to standard probabilities -at least the ways they supposedly are programmed here.

I am not happy.
    After my completely **** 12-round losing streak, I totally feel you (and anyone else who has ever gotten stuck on any opponent for an ungodly number of times). Whatever they're doing feels way beyond normal bounds of realistic probability. Say that the max 'crit' per attack is 10% on a particularly hard battle. Not hitting that 10% over 30 times in a row has a chance of happening ... like 4% of the time. I guess if we are to assume that there's a 10% chance per battle (predetermined at the start, which is possible programming-wise, ie. you start the battle and the game either decides you win or lose, instead of rolling per turn) then that's a 28-32% chance of happening with as many turns as it happened to me. Admittedly not as rare, but then we'd see way more people stalling for longer on harder battles.

So, I don't know. That's a lot of assumptions on something we can't prove (max. crit chance, whether the game rolls for the entire battle at the start or per turn) etc etc. Still leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouth. It's not like events in other games where you can use s**** or resources to overcome a challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, blocked at level 9, it's 2 o'clock in the night. I must sleep. No Yule Mule for me and also no Treebra: I also had to quit the previous tournament because the sleep is necessary in life.
    I think in the future I will not even start the tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so sick of fighting toucan. My lv 15 sloth cant **** it, lv 13 Pegasus cant **** it, lv 15 ferret cant, lv 10 Vinotaur cant... I think i will just use my free gems from the fish game and move on. Ugh.