Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament - Yule Mule 12-12-14

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I got lucky... Planned to ultimate on the third hit for toucan this time, and my sloth got a crit on the second hit.

This is so stressful. -_-

Ok on to round 10...

Executive Chef
    12 losses to Toucan now. I definitely won't finish the tournament.

Man... how did I get stuck on this ALL DAY? This game is so mean.

Oh well. Like, oh well. At least I got a Pumpkin Panda yesterday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I wish that were true for me this time around - it usually is - just not when I can least afford it, the super-short tourney. I breezed through the early rounds and got stuck on the Steam Trunk. But now I am just as stuck on the next round. 3 losses and counting.

I've lost twice with the Sloth and then once so far with Vinnie. Both level 15 before starting. Don't know what to try next. I don't have another level 15 super rare with nature.
    Grassquatch

Update: just read you already finished the tournament
    Congrats
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 12-13-14 at 07:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It's 2:30am here and I've finally finished and can go to bed (I agree this should have been 24 hours to make it fair across all timezones!)

After a VERY tough round 10, I managed to beat round 11 and 12 in one critical hit on the 1st try, yay!

I beat the round 11 Citrine with a level 8 racmoon !!!! (Random, but true!!!! No idea why I even picked a COMMON level 8, sleep deprivation kicking in perhaps)

I beat the round 12 mule with a level 10 falconch

Executive Chef
    Lost once last round using glacial water
    It's 2:30 am here I'm so tired

Fashion Designer
    Just two more rounds to go. I have enough for two ultimates now, used one on the Toucan, so I guess if I have too I can use them. I don't really want use the rest of my gems but I don't want to lose this tournament. I hate these short tournaments on weekends. This one was especially diffacult because i was out doing Christmas shopping all day.

Executive Chef
    Lost twice last round this time with unicorn
    It's 3:00 am now
    I would say 24 hour tournament is ideal
    Not fair for those who r not in USA

Rhino Keeper
    Beat round 11 citrine peregrin with lvl 15 raindeer! Holiday attack, 2nd hit critical!

Farm Supplier
    Guys this tournaments that takes 36 hours is not convenient at all for me and all other players living in European time zones. The designers must have made it such that it starts in the morning of USA time zone so that they will have one sleeping time during the tournament. while players in Europe would have to suffer 2 sleeping times. Practically, that means players in Europe can play the tournament like 18-20 times while the players in north or south America have like 7-8 hours more as advantage. and honestly considering the difficulty of the battles its almost impossible to finish the tournament of 12 missions in only 18-20 trys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamstad View Post
    That is the problem with this tournament.
    TL should make two days 48 hours instead of 36 hours.
    Absolutely Agree! I seriously doubt I'll get this one completed. Holidays, weekend shopping evening gatherings. Come on TL give just a little. Promise a small amount of generosity wont hurt.