Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: *New* Snowstorm Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Diamond (lvl10)/ Nova (lvl7) on my second try. Wow!!!

Executive Chef
    Been trying to breed this using Water + White Witch for a few days since I was using my Diamond in the arena but I only got fails.... now that the battle is over, decided to throw in Diamond + White Witch and got 6 hrs on first try!

Evolved my first light dragon today just in time to try for the snowdragon and I believe I got it first try with water. At least I hope so :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysFantasy View Post
    Evolved my first light dragon today just in time to try for the snowdragon and I believe I got it first try with water. At least I hope so :P
    XD should be fairly easy to tell - it's the only Blue/White hybrid with a six hour timer!

Sixth try was the charm for me. Finally have it going in my den. Thankfully, will have an empty nest for it when it's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    XD should be fairly easy to tell - it's the only Blue/White hybrid with a six hour timer!

Sixth try was the charm for me. Finally have it going in my den. Thankfully, will have an empty nest for it when it's ready.
    It said 6 hours Have to wait another 14 hours for my nest to be clear
    Congratz on yours !

Rhino Keeper
    Just got this one today with Hercules & Metal. So happy to have gotten it with a couple of days to spare.

I used Hercules/Metal because the average fail time was shorter. Instead of constantly getting 12 hr common fails, I also got some common 6 hr fails too.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    I'm breeding for Elf but I did not get it. First I have breeding to Elf, now get so lucky Snowstorm get by 1 try. The parents of Snowstorm are Angel / Mercury
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	17336
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	17350
    Last edited by Drachenia; 12-16-14 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Addet

Got it Diamond and Winter. Probably 12-15th try.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me, since it is a Limited dragon, how long it will be still available for breeding?

Rhino Keeper
    Until Friday. Good luck!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast