Thread: How would you spend your hard earned gems this holiday?

Fashion Designer

How would you spend your hard earned gems this holiday?

I have been saving for the fortune tellers tent for months, but am tempted to buy either the reindeer stable or kingdom inn instead. What would you recommend? I was just getting started last year, so I do not have any Christmas items or trees.

Seems like the fortune tellers tent would lead to more fun, but some snow themed stuff would be fun...

Feedback is appreciated..

Rhino Keeper
    Tough call.
    I have them both and the reindeer stable comes in handy with sugar and ice cream drops (if you've done anything with the faeries you know the love lots of sugar - plus he's so cute with his little glowing nose) but the Fortune Teller tent seemed to have more long term entertainment value. I just finished the most recent set of fortunes and it was nice when the game hit a lull to have something else to do. I hope they release another set of fortunes soon because all I have left is Sister Sister (10 inscriptions so far) and I am building the Faerie Workshop (taking forever to get the blocks, etc.).

If you're close to having enough for the Fortune Teller Tent get it first because the reindeer is cheaper and maybe it won't seem like so long to save up again...just a thought

Fashion Designer
    Thanks. I am leaning towards the tent and a snowman, who is too cute to resist and a limited time item. He can stay up much longer too, in my mind at least. Just a few more gems to go. Come on purple cow...

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Thanks. I am leaning towards the tent and a snowman, who is too cute to resist and a limited time item. He can stay up much longer too, in my mind at least. Just a few more gems to go. Come on purple cow...
    I got the fortune teller's tent recently, and I think it's only okay. I love my reindeer, though, and collect from him all the time. Mama needs that sugar! Full disclosure: I didn't pay gems for the reindeer. But I would.