Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $$$ I Wanna Be A Millionaire $$$

Rhino Keeper
    I stalk the newspaper whenever I am playing. I mean I send deliveries and all that but I'm not aggressively trying to send out deliveries. I'm in no hurry to get to level 60. I only send a ton of deliveries during the events to get items to upgrade things.
    Always check the newspaper. And if you score something good....always go visit their farm to see if they have anything else that's hard to come by. One other tip on getting expansion/upgrade items is to visit newer players farms when helping out to get your social rating higher.....almost all new players start selling off hard to find items since they have no barn space or cash and at the lower levels the game is practically programmed to get them a lot of these items to get them a little head start to get them past level 10 or so. I'm just guessing at that part.....but nearly every delivery they do on those first early levels gives expansion parts.

Farm Supplier
    Finally for the third time I am over half way to the million dollar club! I am trying, seems like when I get halfway there, a big purchase comes up!

Executive Chef
    I have been playing since Easter, and I have never cracked $100,000. I just got to $90,000, and bought Deli. I still don't have Candlemakers, Jellymaker, Forge, 4th Feed Mill, 2nd Bait shop, 2nd craft shop...and probably others. I almost always sell things instead of deliveries, but it's really hard to build cash when you start! I opened my market slots immediately, and try to keep it full when I'm playing. (hi Reewinder, you are usually near the top of my markets! I'm Farm��Out! )
    Before this last event, I hardly ever had over 10,000. I wonder if starting at the beginning, before they made changes to game made it easier to make money faster? Or maybe it's just time and patience. . See y'all on the farm!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident
    Good job
    Last edited by liebepink; 07-22-15 at 01:20 PM. Reason: .

New Resident
    Nice tips
    Last edited by liebepink; 07-22-15 at 01:21 PM. Reason: .

Wow! Congrats. I can only imagine.

It would be great to have something to save towards once all the machines are purchased! Like a million dollar paint machine. Or some pretty decor prizes worth the millions. Then there would be another reason to continue play!

Rhino Keeper
    whoohoo.. normally i fold n buy stuff just before i make it,,,, but made it this time
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	21879
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    I know it's a while since this post but I wanted to thank reewinder for such great advice. Sometimes I feel like I'm treading water and not getting anywhere. I'll give this method a try. Thanks again.

I have 1,654,000 so don't worry. I need land! My cellar is bursting. On level 59 been playing for 2 years but if they don't add more fun for long term players I'll be bailing out soon! Good luck! Gigi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast