Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $$$ I Wanna Be A Millionaire $$$

Rhino Keeper

$$$ I Wanna Be A Millionaire $$$

So I'm approaching on hitting the one million dollar mark in the game. But now im wondering if it's possible or do coins max out at $999,999? Anyone know what the limits are for coins or if there are any limits? Hopefully I'll get there soon. There's lots of buildings I've been wanting to buy but promised myself I would hold off until I got to a million. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	17187

Congrats, you're almost there! There is no limit on how many coins you can earn, so keep working at it.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome. Thanks for the info. After I buy the cafe, the villa pool/fountain/house and the fifth feed mill I'm sure there won't be much left over.

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome job getting to the million. Every time i go up to around 250-300k, I level up and something new comes along that takes my coins....

Fashion Designer
    I'm only at 21.885 million.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! That's tons of patience of selling stuff. I'm just glad I earn at least 30k a day.

21.885 million!!!! Well done! I thought one million was great!
    Hello I am a Farm story 2 addict add me if you want my ID is avian946

How on earth did you earn $1 million? It takes me Several weeks just to earn 100,000. How long did it take you and do you have any tips you could share? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you :-)

Rhino Keeper
    My best advise is to upgrade your shop to the full 12 slots as soon as you can. The more items you have in your shop puts you higher up on the list of your neighbors when they go shop. Having less items puts you at the bottom of the list for them to see....or not even on their list if they have over 100 neighbors. If you can have 12 things up for sale vs 3 or 4 your going to have more sales. I also try to keep my social rating at a full 4 hearts. More people that visit your farm means more people going to your shop.
    One other thing I do is sell items that I know will sell fast. I have 6 items that I always make and have in stock and the other 6 I alternate as I make them.
    Pepperoni pizza x 1, apple pie x 1, quiche x 1, tomato juice x 1, citrus juice x 1, and veggie juice x 1. The other slots I usually sell the higher level items and since they take a little longer to craft I rotate them in/out as they're being made.....and since they are harder to craft items I usually sell more than one at a time but not more than 5....otherwise they sit and collect dust. I never buy from anyone that is selling 10 of an item in their shop. The ONLY time I sell an item in a quantity of 10 is when I can promote it for free....that way it's guaranteed to sell quickly.
    I usually sell any variety of candle x 2, nori x 2, rice bowl x 2, salad x 2, dark chocolate x 5, anything from the jelly maker x 2, scarves x up to 5, or high dollar crops like tea leaves and cotton or bananas x 10.
    I often run out of things to sell and have to just leave my shop empty for awhile to replenish stocks. But it's best to keep the store as full as you can to keep you at the top of the list. Also don't focus on deliveries. Doing deliveries takes away from selling items. There's plenty of time to level up. No fun leveling up if you can't buy the stuff when you get there.
    On a side note....I hadn't started trying to get to a million until about the time the Thanksgiving event was going on. I had close to $300,000 at that time so I made about $700k between the last event and now. Althought I bought the coffee shop last night for $200,000 so now I'm back down to around $900k. (every time I try to spell caf e it changes it to caf? after I post it lol)
    Add me as your neighbor if you want to check out my shop and how I set it up. My storm8 ID is reewinder.
    Last edited by reewinder; 12-20-14 at 08:43 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    My best advise is to upgrade your shop to the full 12 slots as soon as you can. The more items you have in your shop puts you higher up on the list of your neighbors when they go shop. Having less items puts you at the bottom of the list for them to see....or not even on their list if they have over 100 neighbors. If you can have 12 things up for sale vs 3 or 4 your going to have more sales. I also try to keep my social rating at a full 4 hearts. More people that visit your farm means more people going to your shop.
    One other thing I do is sell items that I know will sell fast. I have 6 items that I always make and have in stock and the other 6 I alternate as I make them.
    Pepperoni pizza x 1, apple pie x 1, quiche x 1, tomato juice x 1, citrus juice x 1, and veggie juice x 1. The other slots I usually sell the higher level items and since they take a little longer to craft I rotate them in/out as they're being made.....and since they are harder to craft items I usually sell more than one at a time but not more than 5....otherwise they sit and collect dust. I never buy from anyone that is selling 10 of an item in their shop. The ONLY time I sell an item in a quantity of 10 is when I can promote it for free....that way it's guaranteed to sell quickly.
    I usually sell any variety of candle x 2, nori x 2, rice bowl x 2, salad x 2, dark chocolate x 5, anything from the jelly maker x 2, scarves x up to 5, or high dollar crops like tea leaves and cotton or bananas x 10.
    I often run out of things to sell and have to just leave my shop empty for awhile to replenish stocks. But it's best to keep the store as full as you can to keep you at the top of the list. Also don't focus on deliveries. Doing deliveries takes away from selling items. There's plenty of time to level up. No fun leveling up if you can't buy the stuff when you get there.
    On a side note....I hadn't started trying to get to a million until about the time the Thanksgiving event was going on. I had close to $300,000 at that time so I made about $700k between the last event and now. Althought I bought the coffee shop last night for $200,000 so now I'm back down to around $900k. (every time I try to spell caf e it changes it to caf? after I post it lol)
    Add me as your neighbor if you want to check out my shop and how I set it up. My storm8 ID is reewinder.
    Good advice, thank you! My question though, is how do you get maps/deeds/permits to expand your farm if you're not sending deliveries? They are SO hard to come by!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast