Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Petition to make pile of gifts permanent.

Rhino Keeper
    Signed!!

Host(ess)
    Pretty please?

Rhino Keeper
    I would have been happier with this event if either the pile of gifts was permanent, OR if it had dropped really good items for the few weeks.
    The only thing I seem to get from collecting it is the ingredients to craft a hearty feast, and I am full on hearty feasts and almost full on the ingredients for them.

I have been saving golden nuggets for a long time to finish another goal, and it wasn't worth spending them, and all the other materials needed, on a few food ingredients, not to mention all the work of finishing the goals in time to get the pile of gifts.

Rhino Keeper
    Why not make it collectable every week indefinitly instead of making it useless like the pumpkin or any of the other limited time buildings?

Plus think about it TL. It'd be a week long gem trap, you'll make thousands.

I just like the idea of the gift you can get from that even though you have to wait almost a day. I vote yes to keep

Executive Chef
    I know it stop,droping on the 5th does any body know what time

I also would like the pile of gifts to continuously give gifts past the original January end date.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirac_Leloup View Post
    Well if it's not permanent i hope it will start dropping gifts again on December 2015 ;-)
    See? now thats a compromise I can see TL getting behind with, BUT I also can see people asking for it again, just like they asked for Christmas Tree's

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirac_Leloup View Post
    Well if it's not permanent i hope it will start dropping gifts again on December 2015 ;-)
    This would be really nice.

I dont see how it could turn permanent with the current gifts. The gem items would have to be removed or throttled. However if it were permanent in any form that woukd be fun. And I hope it does return next December in full force!

Add my name to the petition! Would love to see it permanent.