Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread: Pile of gifts

Executive Chef
    I liked this pile of gifts, liked all the drops I got from it. Some more than others but that's part of the game. I'll put my Christmas items away soon, so it'll be in storage then. It would be very cool if next year TL made it drop items again for the month of December, just a suggestion. I'll be putting mine out either way though because I think it looks good.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I liked this pile of gifts, liked all the drops I got from it. Some more than others but that's part of the game. I'll put my Christmas items away soon, so it'll be in storage then. It would be very cool if next year TL made it drop items again for the month of December, just a suggestion. I'll be putting mine out either way though because I think it looks good.
    Yep, time to put all of the Xmas decs away. Just in time for some Valentine's decorations??? I missed it last year
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear players, now we have finished being able to collect from the Pile of Gifts and a few more days have passed, I'm closing this thread.

So to recap.... The Pile of Gifts is now decorative only. It can be stored as well.

There are no posts on whether or not it will be brought back next year and that includes Christmas trees as well. We will have to wait for any news on that in December 2015. Thanks for all who posted drops too!

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647