Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is really boring but after another collection, guess what? More walls and paths (and beams) that is now 12 bundles of walls and paths, this is not random unless the only bundles are walls and paths, if you didn't laugh you would cry. I hope TL have taken this extra week between updates to come up with something really nice.

Executive Chef
    Hmm I've had decent luck with the pile of gifts, except for the four sets of winter walls that is. Three golden bundles, one with the apple tree, one with the sap tree, and just got the snowman with 50 energy. Oh and one with the silver ore that wasn't so interesting. Wondering if I get one more collection since I collected just this afternoon around four EST.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been getting rubbish gifts most every collection. I'm definitely on the naughty list.

Fashion Designer
    My last collection today: would it, would it???

No... no snowman.........

I am Zelda

Alas my third set of winter walls so that makes 5 sets of decorations (which I don't use), 2 of building materials, and I did get the gold drop. Nothing that will keep on giving after the 5th. I had hoped for the maple, the manticore or sheep for that. Doubt I will get another drop as it is pretty late on the 3rd at PST. Very against duplicate drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't complain ... after the first 3 drops of just food or building supplies, I eventually did get a sap tree, maple tree, apple tree, pig, energy crates, manticore, 2 of the winter wall group, one of the festive wall group, snowman, and the golden group! One more collection later today and that will be it for me I guess, but I considered it a good pile of gifts!

And LOL - at first I wasn't too excited about the manticore and put it in storage, but I just started on the Glimmergate storyline a couple of days ago and realized what a great drop that was

Good luck to everyone in the final day and hours, hope that your drops are good!

..... Update - last drop was the series of stone blocks. Oh well, still happy overall
    Last edited by my2place; 01-04-15 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    I understand the drops end on Jan 5th, but what time on the 5th? I have a little over 14 hours to go before the next drop. Just being greedy as I've had several good drops (gold package) scattered among the collections

Rhino Keeper
    We'll I must say this pile of gifts quest was a huge disappointment. I gave up much more to complete the quest than I got in return. I only had 3 gold nuggets to begin with so I had to use gems to complete the the 5 golden rings step. That alone was way more valuable than the items I got I return - Blocks, beams and wall packages. I was level 24 when the bakery quest started so I if I wanted one, I had to purchase it for 750 gems since I had to be level 26 to get the quest. I did buy the bakery since it was permanent, However, I feel bad for anyone who shelled out 400 gems for a pile of gifts. The gems I spent to help me complete it was bad enough. I feel like Team Lava was a bit of a Scrooge this Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Last drop was the manticore, maple tree, 50 energy crate. Still hoping for one more tomorrow, I have a few hours left on the timer.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've looked high & I've looked low and all I've seen is a repeat of this question but can't seem to find the answer.
    Has it been answered? If so, what's the answer? If not, could someone from TL PLEASE answer it so we'll know whether we need to use gems to speed up the pile of gifts in order to get our last collection.

The Q is : At WHAT TIME on Jan. 5th does the pile of gifts stop giving the goods???
    Echo, echo, echo......Just tryin to bump this question to the top
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞