Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Farm Supplier
    I think I envy all of you...after 6 or 7 collections, all I have gotten are repeats of blocks and the sap tree one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Still no snowman for me as well.
    My 9th Bundle was #5 which I already have tons of as I bought them all before.
    Not even disappointed this time, I am tapping this Pile now out of curiosity nothing else.
    Not expecting anything from it anymore.
    10th bundle # 5 AGAIN.
    Not that I expected to get the Snowman bundle anyway

Happy New Year everybody, TL staff and Mods, and kings and queens.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I've looked high & I've looked low and all I've seen is a repeat of this question but can't seem to find the answer.
    Has it been answered? If so, what's the answer? If not, could someone from TL PLEASE answer it so we'll know whether we need to use gems to speed up the pile of gifts in order to get our last collection.

The Q is : At WHAT TIME on Jan. 5th does the pile of gifts stop giving the goods???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've looked high & I've looked low and all I've seen is a repeat of this question but can't seem to find the answer.
    Has it been answered? If so, what's the answer? If not, could someone from TL PLEASE answer it so we'll know whether we need to use gems to speed up the pile of gifts in order to get our last collection.

The Q is : At WHAT TIME on Jan. 5th does the pile of gifts stop giving the goods???
    If it is anything like the description that TL provided for the pile of which I am not allowed to call it the time they say it will stop issuing gifts and the time it actually stops issuing gifts will be several hours different. It will be sometime on the 5th of January at some time depending on which time zone they decide to use.

Fashion Designer
    In my opinion, TL missed the mark on this one. The prizes are not consistently good enough to be considered rare or special, yet there are a few that are valuable enough that TL didn't want to to allow the prize drop past the holiday season.

I don't understand why the weaker prize bundles didn't include some more coveted items. For example, the stone and wood bundles - of which I've received 3 on my account and 4 on my sons account - why wouldn't they add ornate beam/blocks and faerie beam/blocks to give them more of a wow factor, maybe even 2 of each. Why not include completed feasts in the food bundle? Maybe an energy crate to spice up the bundle of ores, sap and living wood.

Out of 10 collections, I've gotten:

1 wood supplies
    2 stone supplies
    1 stew/flour/pasta bundle
    2 ores/sap
    2 sheep/trillium/10 energy crate
    1 festive wall bundles (the one without the snowman and energy crate)
    1 winter wall bundle (the one with the walls that don't face forward when connected)

It's not a terrible haul compared to what some are getting, but it's not terribly exciting either.

On my sons account, the count is

3 wood packages
    1 ores/sap package
    1 hearty stew/pasta bundle
    1 blocks bundle
    1 gold items/5 trade tickets
    1 pig/apple tree/10 energy crate
    1 manticore/maple tree/ 50 energy crate

So roughly every third bundle has been good. I think it would have worked better if every bundle has something awesome in it, instead of clumping all the valuable items into a handful of bundles that were then distributed randomly.

Today all i got was coins :/ I've had the sheep one twice, the gold one twice, and the rest were all wood or blocks.

Farm Supplier
    HEY TEAM LAVA - QUESTION FOR YOU to echo NorthWoodsKingdom's what time will it finish on the 5th and what time zone is that? I'm on GMT so I'm normally a way ahead. Will you be able to do a last collection after that time or will whatever time is left on the countdown to collect be wiped?

With my luck it'll be full of snowmen and energy crates if I miss it,

Thanks for all the lovely Christmas decorations this year, I was sad to pack them all away, if I take a Christmas tree out of storage can I still chop it for rewards?
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Executive Chef
    My collection Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	17619
    It's like come on all ready !!!!!!!

got my snowman, yesterday, yay
    but dont realy need, lol
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    Wish TL had started the holiday events a little sooner (maybe right after Thanksgiving or even Halloween?) so that whatever holiday decorations have been purchased or accumulated could be enjoyed for a while before putting them in storage.