Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Rhino Keeper
    When does the pile of gifts stop dropping gifts? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    7th drop: One pig, one apple tree, one maple tree, one +10 energy crate. Great drop.

Still hoping for that snowman though.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    When does the pile of gifts stop dropping gifts? Thank you.
    It stops dropping on January 5th. All info listed on the first page of this thread.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    I also have to join the ranks of the very disappointed.

I have had:

- 3x drops of various wooden beams - which i don't need
    - 3x drops of various blocks - which i also don't need
    - 1 christmas decorations (walls and towers) - which are neither chrismassy, nor decorative
    and one drop where i just got some sap and a few coins (I was presumably max-ed out on everything else

Can anyone tell me what is 'rare' in the above list?

I enjoyed the quest... but it was hard and frankly the prize has not been worth all the effort - at least keep it going so i stand a chance of eventually getting something worthwhile!

At least the harvest table still spits out feasts every few days - got a sweet feast last time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    ?

Here are my bundles in order until now ( today)
    4, 6, 8, 4, 1, 8, 4...

I am maxed on enchanted and royal beams,

so you can imagine how disgusted I am, getting one pile 3 times, another 2 times, and both are junk!
    WHERE IS my SNOWMAN ?
    Everyone should get one of those piles! Not getting junk every other time, and junk in between !
    What a let down!
    I thought I would get the 6 again...just following the pattern...
    But I got bundle # 3 !
    Yet somehow it is following a pattern,
    4, 6, 8
    4, 1, 8
    4, 3, ...guess what the next bundle should be ?! Right! 8.
    How random is that?! hemmmm?!
    A change of pace and not to the better, I should add!

Iron Ore, silver Living wood and sap. ( Guess they are rare items for a level 50 in TL's pov) !!
    Rare Items indeed TL

For all that wasted energy to get the pile of "gifts", we could have cropped our own rocks, and chopped our own trees, ah wait a minute!!!! We did do that...
    we're the 29th and the pile will stop piling... gifts ....on the 5th...

With the pattern I am having, to reach # 12 ( Snowman) I will need more than 10 days...
    And now I don't want the snowman anymore.

I am so disgusted that maybe I won't even collect from it anymore!
    Don't care to be disappointed every 2 days...

I bought a second bakery, I can buy the darn snowman as well, thank you very much TL, won't need this pile...
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-29-14 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Addendum
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I've had 2, 4, 6 (twice), 8, 10 and 11 if I remember correctly. All seems random to me, some just have better luck than others, that's just real life.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I've had 2, 4, 6 (twice), 8, 10 and 11 if I remember correctly. All seems random to me, some just have better luck than others, that's just real life.
    For a pile of Rare Items, that took every player who got it, huge amounts of energy, The gifts Should not be Random!
    They should be on rotation, so that everyone has a fair chance of getting the same gifts, simply bcz they Made the SAME EFFORT.
    It is not real life we are talking about here but a game that could be fixed,and should be fixed, who wants RL in a game?!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

For a pile of Rare Items, that took every player who got it, huge amounts of energy, The gifts Should not be Random!
    They should be on rotation, so that everyone has a fair chance of getting the same gifts, simply bcz they Made the SAME EFFORT.
    It is not real life we are talking about here but a game that could be fixed,and should be fixed, who wants RL in a game?!

I agree...the gifts shouldn't be random. So far I have had - one x bundle 2 sap tree(already have 2 of those, two x bundle 4 wood ( not needing it), two x bundle 6 sheep and wool ( maxed on that from my 4 sheep), one x bundle 7 manticore(nice but not needed), and two drops of coins so must be maxed on the rest of the bundle. Not a gold or festive bundle in sight.
    Only things I have to look forward to are my feast table and pile of gifts as I have finished all the goals and just extending now. Would love a pleasant surprise before the pile is whipped away.

Executive Chef
    I must be odd but I personally prefer it to be random as I like the surprise (whether it is a good one or not). I don't think any of the gifts are particularly rare anyway, perhaps that is more the issue than the randomness?

Rhino Keeper
    Well my pile are ready to be tapped again! I really can't be bothered for more paths and walls, do I really need ten? At least no Christmas trees were harmed in my domain?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-29-14 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Removed implied language