Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Pile of gifts

Quote Originally Posted by maggie_2014 View Post
    Seventh set: again a repeat of set 4 for me which was hearty stew etc.. Hey TL team pls no more disappoiment pls...
    Eighth set: another disappoinment, repeat of winter wall. My third set n fourth set as decos... Asking again y is that some players getting decos getting it repeatedly... Seeing other posts.. It seems Players getting decos repeatedly again getting the same...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are only certain combinations of drops, those listed at the beginning if this thread. We are bound to get duplicates....etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There are only certain combinations of drops, those listed at the beginning if this thread. We are bound to get duplicates....etc
    Of course, but according to statistics and mathematics it's NOT random, at least not balanced....
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Duplicates? I have had nine that is 9 deco walls, can I say it again nine, 9, that is not rare or random as per the description sold to me. nine is more than mere duplication and I can't sell the stuff because it had no value ie it is worthless, 400 gems I paid for random and rare drops the description said, it was described as rare drops, I have been lied to!

Fashion Designer
    I have received the deco walls twice and the number eight set of blocks every other time.

Executive Chef
    3rd drop: One of each stone - stone block, enchanted, royal.
    4th drop: One sheep, one red trillium, one +10 energy crate, 75 coins.
    5th drop: One heart stew, one pasta, one breaded fish, 4 flour.
    6th drop: Two wisp lantern, four earth wisp, +10 energy crate, 150 coins.

Ten hours to go until next collection. Still hoping for the snowman.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

My last drop were wood and beams again! That's what 5 times beams now!!! These are some stupid gifts on a pile, man. Stupid job, TL.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Well I have to join the disappointed. I worked so hard to complete the tasks, and the rewards are not worth the effort. I have got the wood/ore set twice, the winter wall decoration set twice, and each of the other two decoration sets. I am not interested in decorations. I would love something permanent that will contribute to my game such as the maple tree, the sheep or the manticore. Duplication of drops is a huge mistake in my opinion. Sorry to the person who wants the snowman - it is pretty cute and really the only thing I am using from all those decorations.

Executive Chef
    Was very surprised to get bundle no.7 as listed on the first page. Although I already have too many manticores, I thought it was a great set of gifts. I am still hoping for some decorations lol.

New Resident
    Feeling like I rather play Farm than Castle Story. The only useful gifts included 3 apple trees and 3 pigs lol